What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Fitment is good other than the bottom, I think its terrible... I am selling mine and going to be making all custom piping.. See that I work at a performance shop and my brother does tig welding.. :p

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Devin LeBlanc;1719448 said:
Fitment is good other than the bottom, I think its terrible... I am selling mine and going to be making all custom piping.. See that I work at a performance shop and my brother does tig welding.. :p

i like the cold side the hotside seems to just be dangerously close to the ground

suprashy

Jun 21, 2005
Nassau County, NY
5/28/11 marked my 15th yr. of owning my 87 T. I'm very proud of that - she's an amazing car, and through her, I've met peeps who have gone on to become best friends from all over the continent. Friends from SOGI, SONIC, Supraforums, & Supramania. The car and the owners are awesome. Tons of fond memories - all through our shared love and passion for the Supra. So I'll have to buy her something nice for 15 yrs. of great automotive fun.

LoveMySupra

Aug 3, 2008
Socal - USA
Yesterday: i didn't do as much as I wanted to..
Removed the engine harness without removing the intake manifolds. Putting the replacement on is going to be fun! Woo!....
Went to two pick-a-parts but there were no mkiii's with engines or transmissions..
Took a bunch of pics. Checked to see whether or not the replacement engine had arp studs or not, it does! Noticed the rear main seal was barely wet with oil at the bottom of the seal...

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
What you know bout this hater? Full custom turbo back 3 inch Mandrel bent exhaust all done by my brother! It came out amazing and sounds great!

Downpipe, Open 3 inch to 3 inch 3 bolt flange.. Yeah thats a lot of three's whatcha gonna say? F*ckin smart!

p1720174_1.jpg

Fitted on car and tacked up!

p1720174_2.jpg

Welding a hanger!

p1720174_3.jpg

Welding the complete exhaust! Woot!!!

p1720174_4.jpg

manofanhour

May 12, 2009
Dallas
Might not seem like that big of deal, so a person who has never done it before, but after an hour with a razor and window spray, my windows are no longer purple!

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

This is with the window up..

p1721179_1.jpg

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
manofanhour;1721179 said:
Might not seem like that big of deal, so a person who has never done it before, but after an hour with a razor and window spray, my windows are no longer purple!
Just did this (except the back glass) a few weeks ago... so much nicer.... Gotta get some warmer weather to attempt the backglass to make it go a little faster...

manofanhour

May 12, 2009
Dallas
Did you do the whole glass cleaner trash bag trick? The owner before me did tint on top of tint in the back... the first layer came of in two pieces, but left awesome glue everywhere, so I think I am going to have to hit it again..

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Rickstar22;1721304 said:
Just did this (except the back glass) a few weeks ago... so much nicer.... Gotta get some warmer weather to attempt the backglass to make it go a little faster...

my buddy uses a steam cleaner. steam the tint, peel it off. keep doing that til it's gone. for the adhesive residue, steam it and scrape it off

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Today I converted my GTE to GE-T (GE electronics). My GTE harness is bad, I'm going to repair it. I need to drive my car. Only things left are find a 1-wire O2 sensor, get a starter (bought, haven't received yet), and pop the c-clip off that holds the wastegate actuator arm to the wastegate flapper

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
manofanhour;1721484 said:
Did you do the whole glass cleaner trash bag trick? The owner before me did tint on top of tint in the back... the first layer came of in two pieces, but left awesome glue everywhere, so I think I am going to have to hit it again..

I've watched a few of the how to's on you tube, but they are all on cars with nice looking tint, not the 10 year old barney looking, petrified crap....
The doors were easy, the quarters were a pain just because of the contorting you have to do... I just gotta hunker down and take my time.... or find a meth addict and grab my gun while I watch... lol

deomel19

May 23, 2011
San Diego, CA
Try to pass smog, replace rear bumper, add a whale tail spoiler, fix my dents, and moldings within a month if not sooner. Will post before and after pics when its done.