What did you do to your supra today? Pics

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Today I pulled the Supra out of retirement, charged its battery and replaced the faulty clutch master.
I began driving my '86 MR2, about three months ago; it had been sitting for about 12 years.
I rebuilt the engine, and put on new shocks, brakes, wheels and tires, sound system and alarm, and started using it as my economical d.d., so that I
could tear apart the Supra to do a real restoration on it. Unfortunately, the new motor in the MR2, began rod-knocking slightly,
burning oil, and now just blew its head gasket. So the Supra has been called back to active duty, while I locate a better 4AGE for the MR2.

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
@ Supraguy@aol That sucks, good thing you didn't start tearing the supra apart I guess.

Yesterday and for the last few days I have been fiberglassing my body kit, damn thing was not well made and I am having to reshape some parts of it.

manofanhour

May 12, 2009
Dallas
Dropped My Alternator...

p1727873_1.jpg

p1727873_2.jpg

p1727873_3.jpg

I really like this bracket... was a PITA to get it to mount and get the car running afterwards, but I think it looks good.

Also Cleaned about 22 years of grim from the passenger side of the bay..

p1727873_4.jpg

Its a work in progress

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Today: Did the smallest boost run, maybe 2 seconds. Saw a black and white, thought "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck", drove on without any blues and twos and took some deep ass breaths on the remainder of the way to work.

enjoi.this

Formerly ChrisC
Aug 18, 2008
Kelowna, BC
Installed a deck in the car and finally got to test out the new 6 speaker setup with 6" door pods. Huuuge difference highly recommended :D

Supraboy87T

Sep 14, 2010
Kennesaw, Ga
SupraSean;1728948 said:
Got ran into by a cobalt

Damn that sucks to hear.
I'm bout to go clean come more of the interior and finish installing what Dynomat I have left. I still need to order more to finish. Will post pics after I finish installing what I have.