Vixen's New Paint

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
I got my car back this weekend from the paint shop. Thought I would share a few pictures....................:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Slow, she doesn't need any encouragement.........:biglaugh: , she already THINKS her car looks better than mine.............:nuts:

Hidplanet.....The color is 043 white. It was supposed to be 040 Super white, but the idiot messed up and painted it the wrong color. Luckily for him, my wife loves it. It really looks good, and for 1500.00 we couldn't go wrong. He fixed every little ding, repaired a couple pieces of trim, and her front lip. Primed it, sealed it, base coat and three coats of clear................lol

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
white supras ftw!

looks great, and white usually doesnt "shine" very well in pics. im sure in person its even better.

also to note, it should stay looking good as well since white wasnt clear coated from the factory, atleast my 040 wasnt. it gets flat looking real quick along with showing every little dirty fingerprint.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Vixen: Can't beat a White Mk3 :)

Love the first pic it'd make a great Wallpaper for the PC!

damn now my car looks extra shabby by comparison.......

Drop it down an inch or so all round and it'll be so very hot!

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
suprahero said:
Slow, she doesn't need any encouragement.........:biglaugh: , she already KNOWS her car looks better than mine.............:nuts:

Hidplanet.....The color is 043 white. It was supposed to be 040 Super white, but the idiot messed up and painted it the wrong color. Luckily for him, my wife loves it. It really looks good, and for 1500.00 we couldn't go wrong. He fixed every little ding, repaired a couple pieces of trim, and her front lip. Primed it, sealed it, base coat and three coats of clear................lol

Edited for accuracy;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I agree that her car is pretty, but you guys have gone crazy insane thinking that her car looks better than mine. She's not in the room. Come on guys, mine looks better doesn't it? Guys? Hello? I won't tell her, I just need to hear it for my low self esteem...................:biglaugh:

LOL to all my fellow supra owners coming to my rescue. If you hadn't posted in here I would have to live with a very grump (although very pretty) woman.........I owe all of you one............lol

I also realized that you did it for her and not me sor I retract my last statement.............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Exander, a guy a used to play golf with painted her car. He owns an paint shop. His wife owns the paint store where I bought the paint. Well actually where he bought the paint. I wouldn't have bought the wrong color.............:nono:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
suprahero said:
I agree that her car is pretty, but you guys have gone crazy insane thinking that her car looks better than mine. She's not in the room. Come on guys, mine looks better doesn't it? Guys? Hello? I won't tell her, I just need to hear it for my low self esteem...................:biglaugh:

LOL to all my fellow supra owners coming to my rescue. If you hadn't posted in here I would have to live with a very grump (although very pretty) woman.........I owe all of you one............lol

I also realized that you did it for her and not me sor I retract my last statement.............:biglaugh:
I agree your car looks a little better (I'm partial to the color) but with her track times it puts her over the top.

If you did a side by side shot with both of you in your cars the the white one would definetly be sexier:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
I agree your car looks a little better (I'm partial to the color) but with her track times it puts her over the top.

If you did a side by side shot with both of you in your cars the the white one would definetly be sexier:icon_bigg

I'll give you that, BUT if she was in mine, then which one would win?

Nevermind, I know the answer to that one already, but at least mine wins sometimes then..............lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I will say its no ROTM winner!!!! Its nicer (oh, ouch,)

Vixen your car looks great, I think the mk4 polished rims really set off the white.

Jay as far as your self estem I would have thought you would have lost that when you got married.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm off to bump ROTM, and then going to bed while my wife gets on here and talks dirty to everyone. Her and her pottymouth, what am I going to do with her?.....................;)

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
Beautiful paint, beautiful car! I cant decide between pearl white and super white myself, this just makes the decision even harder!

LOL @ IJ and Nate

BTW Vixen, I showed your car to my G/f to show her what she should be driving, you're setting a good example for her!