Vixen's New Paint

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
All kidding aside, your car looks great Vonda. I hope my paint turns out that good. Can I ask why the grills were painted white? (this is the first time I've seen painted grills)

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
He keeps stating that any car will look better with her sitting inside it...but hasnt posted pics to back this "theory" up :naughty:

I think we start a vote for pics of both cars with her sitting in each of them to truely decide fairly :icon_razz

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Robandfab.jpg
Girl you know its true....

That your car is smokin hot!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I will get pictures this weekend if not sooner. Nate it's kind of scary that you have pictures of Nilly Vanilli at your disposal. I bet if he had owned a blue metallic supra, he would still be alive......................at least he would have had something to live for.

That sounded terrible, but you have to be mighty weak to kill yourself, and I have no pity for someone willing to take their own life. Josh is fighting like hell for his.........................lol

Jimi, she seen another white supra with them painted white and she liked it. I also painted mine blue. See how I find away to get this conversation back to my car...............;)

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
i know iam late, but damn that car looks good. white is my fav on a mkiii. great job you two. looking forward to seeing your car on ROTM vixen.

i won't get into the finger pointing, but you both provide excelent examples of what a beautiful mkiii should look like.