Vixen's New Paint

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm starting to second guess your opinions.......................:biglaugh:

I agree with the guys that said her car is pretty, but some of you that said her car looks better than mine. That's just a little farfetched, but as long as we all KNOW the truth, we'll go on lettting Vonda believe it.................;)

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
suprahero said:
I'm starting to second guess your opinions.......................:biglaugh:

I agree with the guys that said her car is pretty, but some of you that said her car looks better than mine. That's just a little farfetched, but as long as we all KNOW the truth, we'll go on lettting Vonda believe it.................;)

Bless his heart. I think Suprahero is feeling a little threatened. :rolleyes: ............But who can blame him. I mean his car has to sit in the drive beside mine;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
We got it painted in Jasper by a friend of mine...........lol

I really am proud of all of you guys that would lie to my wife just to make her feel good about her car. Thanks........................:momaru:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
suprahero said:
We got it painted in Jasper by a friend of mine...........lol

I really am proud of all of you guys that would lie to my wife just to make her feel good about her car. Thanks........................:momaru:
Thats funny, I should forward the 20 or so PM's vixen has sent me pleading with me to compliment your car. :evil2:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
MKIII VIXEN said:
I got my car back this weekend from the paint shop. Thought I would share a few pictures....................:icon_bigg

Vixen,

The car is fantastic. Hard to beat a white MKIII. :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
IJ. said:
Yeah Nate I kept quiet about em! DOH well I did for awhile :biglaugh:

Your killing me over here IJ. Don't you people realize that I've got to live with this monster that you are creating. She has to drive with her targa off, cause her head won't fit in it any other way now...................;)

This goes for you too Kwnate, and she won't let me see the other pm's you've been sending her. I know one of them was titled "pictures of my rearend"...............what's that all about? Never mind I don't want to know................:biglaugh: