The Mistress

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
What a difference here. From the car not being driven at all to it being driven every day. :)

x2 Dave, your camera makes your door panels look Grey. ;)

Duane

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Ok, so a couple weeks ago, I headed down to Washington state with Duane for an interesting weekend with Nate and Tom. When I left here, I had a blue interior... well, the few pieces I had left in the car were blue, anyway. When I came back - much later than anticipated - I had this instead. Big thanks to Duane, Nate, and Tom for all the help, and extra thanks to Nate and his missus for the use of their garage when things didn't go exactly as planned on day 1.

IMG_4982.JPG

IMG_4984.JPG

IMG_4990.JPG

IMG_4992.JPG

IMG_4993.JPG

IMG_4996.JPG

IMG_4989.JPG

IMG_4997.JPG

I'd have posted all this earlier, however, I caught a cold / flu from all this, and I've been out of it for the last couple weeks as a result. I like to think that I'll be more prepared when the martians try to invade as a result.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Nothing, that's user error. I know how to buy cameras, but every time I do something like... head outside on a foggy day just before it starts to really get dark and try to take photos, (and then discover that my battery is too damn low to use the flash...) my wife starts lecturing me about how I need to learn to take proper photos.

Screw that, one photographer is enough in the family. Well, it would be if I could convince her that I need pictures of car stuff instead of artsy flowers and lightning bolts and other such nonsense! :D

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Your dash is a shell? Like... a conch? Or an oyster? Snail?

I have climate controls, they've just temporarily moved to the glove box, underneath the Vipec. The air conditioning was pulled by the previous owner, but I'll be fixing that soon enough. I'm not in the least concerned with the extra weight or power loss, it's well worthwhile to be able to clear fog off the windows in seconds no matter what weather I'm driving in. Now if this were a pure track car, that would be another story... but in that case, I wouldn't have any interior, either, other than a cage.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
LOL Dave. I removed the heater and A/C system almost completely. The inside of my dash is fairly spacious now. I never really used it, so I finally decided to remove it completely and clear up a little more space in my engine bay as well as free up room inside the dash for some more mods.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
wow Dave your interior makes me want to burn mine. On a side note, I keep seeing your old car cruising around Delta with its saw blades on. I almost didnt reconize it at first

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Err... not unless someone has stolen it out of my driveway, and last time I checked - about 5 minutes ago - that hasn't happened yet. Among other things, they would have to bring a steering wheel and hub, because I 'borrowed' the one from it for the new car.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
GrimJack;1535571 said:
Err... not unless someone has stolen it out of my driveway, and last time I checked - about 5 minutes ago - that hasn't happened yet. Among other things, they would have to bring a steering wheel and hub, because I 'borrowed' the one from it for the new car.

oh i thought I saw a "no bad days" sticker on the window.