The Mistress

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
GrimJack;1516278 said:
There is quite a bit of stuff to do, actually.
- Interior
- Headlights
- 3 piece wing- Cruise control
- Air conditioning
- Stereo

Plus there's some more little details to work out... upgrade the Vipec to the newest firmware and set up the extra safety features available in it, fix the door lock solenoids and hook up the compustar alarm again, fix the windshield moulding, move the oil cooler away from the radiator, swap the radiator for my PWR, this kind of stuff. I'll post updates as they happen in here.

Why? It looks beautiful wingless with that rear visor. If you do the wing, are you going to remove the rear visor?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Amazing, Dave.
I have drooled over those pie cuts in Jeremy's thread since he posted them. It's an undeniable art form and much like yourself, I can only dream, as I can't weld for shit!

Looks so much different with your wheels on it!

2tonebb6

Jul 22, 2009
nj
wow,your car is so slick. I'm building an exhaust similar to that right now,and i was wondering if it is necessary to run one of the pipes around the diff like that.Is there not enough room on the left side of the diff to run both pipes?j/w

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Thanks for all the great comments, folks. I'm glad you enjoy this almost as much as I do!

IJ.;1516341 said:
LOL'd @ the "Signature Edition Pistons" :)
The things people do when putting stuff together is always good for a giggle. :)

Suprapowaz!(2);1516346 said:
Why? It looks beautiful wingless with that rear visor. If you do the wing, are you going to remove the rear visor?
In my opinion, the wing adds to the car. I'm not entirely sure about the rear visor yet... let's say the jury is still out.

RotaryHead;1516356 said:
who did your exhaust
looks like sex
how much it cost you
Well, the previous owner had the exhaust built. However, I can tell you this - it's ~$1000 in materials alone, and then add in another 50-60 hours of fab work. At the shops up here, that would put the price around the $4000 mark.

2tonebb6;1516377 said:
wow,your car is so slick. I'm building an exhaust similar to that right now,and i was wondering if it is necessary to run one of the pipes around the diff like that.Is there not enough room on the left side of the diff to run both pipes?j/w
I don't believe there is enough room to run two pipes on one side.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Some new parts, just in...

IMG_4971.JPG