***The Every Other Color and Wild Paint Scheme Supras Thread***

turbonator82

Rod Knock Victim
Apr 9, 2006
On da moon
www.cardomain.com
girliesupra said:
Eh, you are entitled to your opinion. The car was done for me, the way I wanted it and for no one else. I knew from the beginning not everyone would like it and its fine with me. Personally I dont like the MKII or MKIV models. Some look really nice but arent my taste and I dont flame on people for their car choices. The thing is, I think cars should be appreciated for the work and dedication one puts into it.

It's like you and I were seperated at birth! Be my best friend?:drink1:

turbonator82

Rod Knock Victim
Apr 9, 2006
On da moon
www.cardomain.com
SupraOfDoom said:
Mine's actually Cameleon ( Bought it like that ):
p458140_1.jpg

Sorry for all the pics. I will miss this color pics do no justice.

Seen this car long time agos and I still dig the paint :icon_bigg

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I went to go look at my car from autotrader w/ a friend as a joke. A Cameleon Supra I thought it would be funny... but after I saw it in person I was in love... and after the test drive I was sold. $3500 in cash the next day. Really, I can't express how much the pics rape how cool it looked. On my tickets for speeding, I had Green 2 times, and Purple once. Sometimes if the Sun was bright enough it would look orange.

As a tribute to my old color though, I plan on getting it painted Black w/ Blue Pearl... also a tribute to Grants car since his car had Blue Pearl... and I got his hood.

DreamerTheresa said:
I just REEEAAAAALLLLY hate pink on cars.

And don't give me started about THAT (Lamarossa) botched abortion. I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself for being quite the factor in getting that lame-ass banninated from SoofraForums.

At least he did something different. I don't know why anyone hates on him.

girliesupra

Still a newbie =)
Jul 27, 2006
St. Louis
www.myspace.com
turbonator82 said:
It's like you and I were seperated at birth! Be my best friend?:drink1:
:icon_bigg I first saw your car on cardomain. I think its great and unique! I may even have it saved on my computer somewhere. Ive seen several different pink cars or cars with pink touches. It's nice to see people do to their cars what makes them happy.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Rajunz has that bad ass combo of turbo import super car and nasty big power muscle car... I love it... The wheel/tire combo on that car is delicious! Mmm Mmmmmmm!!!

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Thanks guys for the compliments. One night I was at a local cruise night and this guy walked up, looked at my engine and said "Wow, that's a Turbo off of a Supra"

I said" It is a Supra"

He looked closer and said" Oh WOW, it IS a Supra engine"

I said "No this IS a Supra"

He walked around the car and came back and said" I thought this was a Muscle Car that you put a Supra engine in"

That was definitely the strangest compliment ever, but cool none the less.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Trying to keep myself awake this morning, gonna post more mk2 pics (not my cars though)

I'm really not a red fan, but I love this burgandy color
p459365_1.jpg

and this XX makes me :drool:
p459365_2.jpg

I'm also a big fan of the mahogany/deep maroon two tones
p459365_3.jpg

And as crazy as this XXs body kit is, I :love: the paint scheme. (hoodwings and kit would need to go, or at least be more refined)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sorry for flooding your threads with mk2 pics! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: