***The Every Other Color and Wild Paint Scheme Supras Thread***

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Supracentral said:
No, you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how silly it is.

There's no accounting for taste... :icon_roll

I just REEEAAAAALLLLY hate pink on cars.

Supracentral said:
Now if you really want to go off about something, find a pic of Lamarossa's car...

And don't give me started about THAT botched abortion. I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself for being quite the factor in getting that lame-ass banninated from SoofraForums.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Supracentral said:
No, you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how silly it is.

There's no accounting for taste... :icon_roll

Now if you really want to go off about something, find a pic of Lamarossa's car...
Can I edit her post? heheheheeeee

I dunno DT, I like it, if anything, for how well it was done... The interior matches nicely and she even had the engine bay done to match...

Im still waiting for someone to do a bassboat flake job... :puke:

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Reign_Maker said:
I dunno DT, I like it, if anything, for how well it was done... The interior matches nicely and she even had the engine bay done to match...

No, no. I give props for how well it's done. But pink cars, like dogs with sweaters and kids/babies with stripper names, strike some deep, seething angry chord with me, and I turn into the she-hulk.

turbonator82

Rod Knock Victim
Apr 9, 2006
On da moon
www.cardomain.com
It's no biggie I didn't paint my car for anyone else but me so my opnion is really the only one that matters :evil2: If I had painted/made my car for everyone else to enjoy I would have to blow it up because well there are a lot of people out there who just cannot be pleased :biglaugh:

O O I don't know who's supra this is but I think it's neat:

2330677_1_full.jpg

P

Pokey

turbonator82 said:
yes yes Jake I know but first I need to rebuild my motor ....and I'm going 89+ on the bumper so.......:naughty:

told ya 89+ is better! theyre teh sex!

girliesupra

Still a newbie =)
Jul 27, 2006
St. Louis
www.myspace.com
ChadMKIII said:
OH SHIT!!! MY EYES!!!!!! :cry:

Can someone PLEASE remove Photoshop from your computer. Like, NOW!

Oh, and Girlie, as much as I thought I'd gouge my eyes out if I ever saw a pink Supra, I've gotta give you props for that one, looks pretty clean. And is that RHD?
Thanks. Yes it is rhd.

DreamerTheresa said:
This is 'ew.' Not a very high 'ew' on the 'ew richtor scale,' but 'ew,' nonetheless.'

Mike tried desperately to keep me from replying to this. I'm so furious someone would abuse a Supra like this, I was nearly spitting fire. But I have to be nice in this forum.

I think the fact that it was done (the paint job, the seats) well makes me want to vomit even more. So much more could have been done with this car, but it was thrown out for the sake of hideous.

Excuse me while I got adjust my pacemaker and swear in the corner.

SupraCentral is probably going to edit this post. I tried to be as nice as I could.

Eh, you are entitled to your opinion. The car was done for me, the way I wanted it and for no one else. I knew from the beginning not everyone would like it and its fine with me. Personally I dont like the MKII or MKIV models. Some look really nice but arent my taste and I dont flame on people for their car choices. The thing is, I think cars should be appreciated for the work and dedication one puts into it.