Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
theWeezL said:
Details please!
kylefoto said:
YUM
purple huh?
Give us specs swaq!

Burgundy. :icon_razz It's not my favorite color, but it's growing on me already, especially with gunmetal rims.

1991 Toyota Supra Turbo targa 5-speed

Full 3" exhaust, Apexi intake, manual boost controller, Blitz BOV, and more

Thanks for the compliments everyone. The shipping company did a poor job of washing her, so tomorrow the blue tape around the windshield is coming off and she's getting washed again. Then I'll take more pictures.

I've hit fuel cut twice already...

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
holy shit nice car! This one should of been named Lynn as well cause burgundy is the only true color for Lynn's. Example being that the blue Lynn ended her life because she knew it didn't suit the car. :kloguck:

heh jk. seriously im happy you're staying in the game and i wish all the best for you and your new car.

bluemyst

grad student... woo
Jul 14, 2006
Arizona
www.r-blue.com
Hey now, be nice - I'm still pretty torn up about what happened to my baby. =P (Yes, it was technically mine...)

Leyla's pretty sweet though. [/understatement]

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Well the rain held off long enough for me to wash her, take off her top, and take pictures. :naughty: (heh, that sounds naughty out of context)

Without further ado, or adon't:

IMG_2392.JPG

IMG_2394.JPG

IMG_2395.JPG

IMG_2397.JPG

IMG_2398.JPG

IMG_2399.JPG

IMG_2401.JPG

IMG_2402.JPG

Last edited:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
looks good man, but I didnt see it properly fitted for topless driving :nono:

:biglaugh:
I drove by Varsity house today looking for it. Didnt know it was still up in PDX. Some guys working ona white MR2 said they thought you would be back here tomorrow. Bring it by if you got time. I should be home all day

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
theWeezL said:
looks good man, but I didnt see it properly fitted for topless driving :nono:

:biglaugh:

I was going to put on the WeezLWings, but then it started drizzling, so I had to take a bunch of pictures real quick and put the top back on. :( First opportunity I get I'll be putting on those Wings.

I drove by Varsity house today looking for it. Didnt know it was still up in PDX. Some guys working ona white MR2 said they thought you would be back here tomorrow. Bring it by if you got time. I should be home all day

Yeah, my fiancee and I are staying with her parents for the weekend. My brother just bought that white MR2 from Reno. We drove there last weekend and towed it back on a flatbed trailer. It has a bad transmission, but he picked it up for only $400. In retrospect that was probably too far to drive for a vehicle we didn't know enough about....

If we're going to get back to Corvallis during the daytime I'll swing by. :)

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
ohh, lol no wonder that guy looked like you. I thought it was you and was wondering why you were looking at me so funny. LOL

well 400 for that car is a steal. probably got that much just in getting it up here though huh?

Yeah I am looking forward to seeing the new car.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Pete, I think it was about $100-150 in gas, then $150 for the UHaul trailer. Then another $45 for a two-bed motel room in Klamath Falls. So yeah, just about how much the car was right there.

Kyle, I think the cloud cover is putting a real damper on the photos. I'll have to do a better photo shoot when the sun comes out. :) I'm looking forward to Spring as well.

[edit] Actual build[ish] type update! Just ordered new tires, as the old ones were getting on in age. 225/50ZR16, BFGoodrich g-Force Sport. [/edit]