swaq's mild build

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Teaser build thread till then :icon_razz I'm just too excited to wait.

Teaser pic:
teaser.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
So happy to hear all is well swag!! I know you and your wife took the accident hard, so I am so happy things are going to work out....:icon_bigg

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
da89soup said:
So happy to hear all is well swaq!! I know you and your fiancée took the accident hard, so I am so happy things are going to work out....:icon_bigg

Fixed ^^

Thanks, I'm quite excited myself. It's going to be hard waiting 3-4 weeks, but it'll be worth it. :)

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
swaq stop being gay! :rofl:
oh and in the light of the mood (please don't take this the wrong way) but that means my Lynn outlived yours:hs:
Thomas wins again! :evil2:
seriously though all jokes.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Where are you getting it? I thought it was going to be a JDM import, but I realized you're in Oregon, and that pic looks LHD... so... whats the deal swaq?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
alright, that clears up my confusion.
I can't even imagine how insane this must be driving you... I know that I would be pacing like a madman waiting to get the car...

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
theWeezL said:
Hey Justin Thats AWESOME man!

Im only sorry I wont be here to follow it up the peak this spring. :cry:

You will get to see it before you leave though. :) Oh, and by the way, AAA can tow Lynn to Corvallis, so I'll be giving you a call in the next couple days.

kylefoto said:
I hate you for making us wait.
DAMN YOU!

Hey, if I have to wait then you have to wait. :icon_razz

I'm really hoping it shows up a few days early so that I can go pick it up the first weekend in February, instead of the second weekend.