Supra90turbo's build thread

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
hiii.
I'm still alive, guys. I've gotten a few texts and figured I'd come in here and say my hello's.

I just recently got a new job at a dealership that's actually willing to pay me what I deserve. Can you believe that I've been looking since before I last posted and just last week got a call back, my first call back since I handed out my first resume 8 months ago, and the numerous applications for the past year and a half.

I guess it's been too long since I've been here... I noticed the MKIV section, and the Google ads at the top of the page. I see that Mike is still as sarcastically informative as ever :p
I was thinking that there would be none of the OG guys around anymore, but as many new names that I see, there are still more of the ones I recognize around.

I should be browsing here more as I should be home more, and not as monetarily depressed as I once was.

I <3 you guys. Thanks for dragging me back here to those of whom sent me texts.

shaeff, you will always be ftmfw. It was good to see that you still had that up :D

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
IJ: yes. in my mind.

Dave: oh sure. soon enough... believe it or not, my girlfriend is pushing me to get motivated to work on the Supra. <3 <3 <3
Car's looking good, btw. Love the sig pic :p

Running? I'd like to take a shot at rolling for next summer... lol

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
absolutely, kurt! i've been taking care of business on my car lately! get yours goin'! ;)

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Good to see you back Kurt! Now build that car into something more than I have always pictured. It's always looked like some of my parts cars leaving the house. I'll have to do a little reading in this thread now.