Supra Friends T-shirt ideas

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Well, I guess I am. I will talk to cafepress or someone and figure something out.

Text translated via modified Unix Kernel, sent over the air with a 1.9Ghz radio transceiver using Code Division Multiple Access algorithms along several repeater stations to a Verizon ISP, then to a switching network to the ISP of your choice. What you do with it then is your responsibility.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Pyro15D;1966501 said:
Well, I guess I am. I will talk to cafepress or someone and figure something out.

Text translated via modified Unix Kernel, sent over the air with a 1.9Ghz radio transceiver using Code Division Multiple Access algorithms along several repeater stations to a Verizon ISP, then to a switching network to the ISP of your choice. What you do with it then is your responsibility.

Thanks soo much Pyro you are a champ:-D

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Hey Craig going to do a run of these and if they sell like hotcakes I'll get patches made that can be sewn to anything that you can dream up

Last edited:

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Generally speaking, I have it in vector format, so color variation, wording, color etc is simple. I think any shirt is simple, just the design/placement changes. Usually "one-offs" cost slightly more, but the style list should be fairly wide open.

It might be wise to let me know what shirt styles, colors, sizes that are available and I can make samples for a forum wide group buy.

First step... Identify options
Second ... Sample design
Third... Advertise, cost, order

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Sorry. I've been busy trying to make mu car reliable enough for the Vegas trip. That combined with work and the necessary wife time means I haven't had much free time for this. I haven't forgotten though. I will be responsible for this whole debacle. Watch it IJ, we may just make a special "crusty old man AIDS" shirt for you!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Pyro15D;1967616 said:
Sorry. I've been busy trying to make mu car reliable enough for the Vegas trip. That combined with work and the necessary wife time means I haven't had much free time for this. I haven't forgotten though. I will be responsible for this whole debacle. Watch it IJ, we may just make a special "crusty old man AIDS" shirt for you!

LOL just keep in mind I have a Ban Stick and am not afraid to use it ;)

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Uncle! Okay you win! I apparently don't put up much of a fight...