Supra Friends T-shirt ideas

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Supra-Sporty Under Proper Racing Advice.

Text translated via modified Unix Kernel, sent over the air with a 1.9Ghz radio transceiver using Code Division Multiple Access algorithms along several repeater stations to a Verizon ISP, then to a switching network to the ISP of your choice. What you do with it then is your responsibility.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Yes!

Text translated via modified Unix Kernel, sent over the air with a 1.9Ghz radio transceiver using Code Division Multiple Access algorithms along several repeater stations to a Verizon ISP, then to a switching network to the ISP of your choice. What you do with it then is your responsibility.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
How high is the resolution? Would I have your permission to use this for the shirt design?

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I have the vector base that I drew and then popped into Photoshop in CMYK at 400 dpi. Small size originally, but I can reproduce at any size and color really.. I just did it small to see if you guys liked it.. lol

and yes.. Supra to me = community. I don't do Supra for $$... otherwise.. I would drive a mk4... ;P

and.. I didn't attempt a MK4.. but I could probably do one when I get some free time again.. just burning some time while I deal with a very complex and boring project...

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Well if you care to pm me a size that would be maybe 12 or 13" wide by 5" high? That should fit well for a shirt. What I would love is to see the shirt made with the supramania logo on the sleeve and each region's name listed below the mk3 drawing. I think that would be really cool and would add a large amount of camaraderie to the supramania community.

Grandavi;1966001 said:
I have the vector base that I drew and then popped into Photoshop in CMYK at 400 dpi. Small size originally, but I can reproduce at any size and color really.. I just did it small to see if you guys liked it.. lol

and yes.. Supra to me = community. I don't do Supra for $$... otherwise.. I would drive a mk4... ;P

and.. I didn't attempt a MK4.. but I could probably do one when I get some free time again.. just burning some time while I deal with a very complex and boring project...

That picture was great!!! Why havent we met yet?

Sent from Bird's dumb phone.

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Well... size is not an issue.. I can do to any size..

what is more important is color, size.. text... etc...
I can do in pretty well any format, and if its too big for email, I can just send a link from my web.

Here is a bigger sample...

SUPRA LOGO2.jpg

Remember though.. web is RGB... they don't reproduce exactly like you see on the web.

I have the mk4 version of the Supra logo as well.

You just have to really think about color scheme and what you want for text. I might be able to add a little Supramania above the hood too...

Just let me know what you want, I'm a graphic technician by trade for the past 25 years... Prepress. I don't consider myself a graphic designer... Lol

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Maybe we need to bring this to the mods' attention. I would love to buy a PacNW Supra Owners shirt and I'm sure the people from the other regions would love to represent their region as well. I feel like there is the potential for many many people to get this. Anyway, thank you so much for your contribution to the Supra community!

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
The only thing I think would be an issue for screen printing on a shirt would be the effect you used to make it look like the car was moving. I have no idea what the term for that is though. I'm quite ignorant on that subject. My knowledge of graphic design is limited to what 16 colors and cut/paste gets me on Microsoft Paint.

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Yes, the screen printer may be able to hold the motion blur somewhat but it all depends on the screen dpi of the tshirt maker really. Can remove the blur and keep sharp edges for the shirt and leave the blur for web usage.

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Grandavi;1966038 said:
Yes, the screen printer may be able to hold the motion blur somewhat but it all depends on the screen dpi of the tshirt maker really. Can remove the blur and keep sharp edges for the shirt and leave the blur for web usage.

I personally think the sharp solid lines would look better but my ideas are usually perceived as "gay" so anyone else have an opinion? :D

Really like that design though!

Bogwon;1966086 said:
I personally think the sharp solid lines would look better but my ideas are usually perceived as "gay" so anyone else have an opinion? :D

Really like that design though!

I think we need an almost finished look before we cast the final stone. I think the sharp solid lines might end up looking a little cleaner.

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Color of Supra = Supramania red?
Color of text = white? Black?

Most here tinker with their cars I think, maybe black shirts/white text?
I think overall tshirt a would be the best option because of universality.
What other regions would their be? SoCAL?

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Grandavi;1966205 said:
Color of Supra = Supramania red?
Color of text = white? Black?

Most here tinker with their cars I think, maybe black shirts/white text?
I think overall tshirt a would be the best option because of universality.
What other regions would their be? SoCAL?

Yeah, probably red, although I did like the blue with red text on a black shirt idea. I guess all the regions we have on the regional forum would work. Northwest, southwest, Canada, midwest, etc. That combined with the supramania logo on the sleeve would be awesome. That's my two cents.