Supra Friends T-shirt ideas

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Seems like a logical topic!

super-friends.jpg

This but cartoon supras painted with the various hero logos on the hoods...

and "SUPRA FRIENDS!" obviously...

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
I like the supra sport logo idea if we have something big I would personally prefer it on the back of the shirt........ I also like villys idea of the button up shop shirts

I think Just a shirt with our name and some sort of logo all in the same place. And everyone else can add patches for everything else. I really wanted the "SM" logo on the shirt to show where we come from. Our names that we go by. The rest can be personal "flair" if you will. I wanted to keep mine nice and simple. I was thinking if we wanted to incorporate the silhouette of our car that could go on the back. (so we can get it nice and big if you know what I mean.)

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Villy253;1963887 said:
I think Just a shirt with our name and some sort of logo all in the same place. And everyone else can add patches for everything else. I really wanted the "SM" logo on the shirt to show where we come from. Our names that we go by. The rest can be personal "flair" if you will. I wanted to keep mine nice and simple. I was thinking if we wanted to incorporate the silhouette of our car that could go on the back. (so we can get it nice and big if you know what I mean.)

Exactly my thought I would definitely buy a few

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Villy253;1963887 said:

You mean rike dis?

flair%u00255B1%5D.jpg

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
This is what I came up with using what limited skills I have on Microsoft Word. I must admit, I'm not very good at this sort of thing. I was kinda going off the template of the button up work shirt, where these would all be patches. Hell, isn't Grimjack a part of this forum? He is an admin, I'm sure he could make stuff happen if we got him behind this. Anyway, here is the pic of what I've come up with.
9-10-2013 11-59-20.jpg

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
That would be awesome. The resolution is high enough, right? I can send you the word documents if that makes things better. I used the SUPRA True Type Font that Grimjack designed as well.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
A couple new ideas here. Even though the MK3 is the body most of us own, we still need to include Shay and anyone else who has a MK4. I am thinking that we could either have a MK3 patch above the PACNW SUPRA OWNERS and the MK4 below that, or we could just just wear the bodystyle patch that we own. I am more for the first option of wearing both, because only wearing one might cause a little segregation, and the last thing we need to do is start another mk3/mk4 rift. Anyway, this is what I have come up with using only the Print Screen function and Microsoft Paint. Let me know what you all think. I'm also debating on finding a MK2 Supra design for the back of the shirt as well.
9-11-2013 11-14-35.jpg9-11-2013 11-14-47.jpg