Supra Friends T-shirt ideas

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Bogwon;1964429 said:
Long sleeve or short sleeve also? I'm a fan of the long sleeves but doesn't really matter to me...

why not both. Order a long or short. I like the button up idea

Sent from my retarded phone :p

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Can't do the long sleeves.

Pyro15D;1964427 said:
Well, I got another email from Jake at Suprasport. He said that screen printing would be WAY cheaper for the large logos on the back because it is such a large logo. He has a friend who would give us a good price for the shirts. They could be button up, but I imagine they will be a bit more expensive than T-Shirts. Jake also said that Tyler and him have shop shirts with the small supra logo patch on the left front above the left pocket on a "Red Kap" shirt. Does this sound like something you all would be interested in?

SHOP SHIRT STYLE WOULD BE AWESOME.

jdmfreak;1964393 said:
Hahaha gonna have to have a "local" patch bbq at my place

OH HELL YEAH! Any excuse to come up and BBQ with you guys is awesome ANYWAYS but I'd be totally down with that.

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Faye;1964458 said:
Can't do the long sleeves.

SHOP SHIRT STYLE WOULD BE AWESOME.

OH HELL YEAH! Any excuse to come up and BBQ with you guys is awesome ANYWAYS but I'd be totally down with that.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
I'll shoot Jake a message and see what he says for a price then. Honestly though, I think it is going to be around $40-$50 a shirt though. Red Kap isn't particularly cheap, plus the stitching and such that we are going to have is going to mean lots of custom stuff.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
That we might be cheaper to do ourselves. Does anyone know a business that does patches? There is one right off base for making various squadron and crew patches, but I have no idea how spendy they are going to be. I guess I can inquire though.

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Pyro15D;1964465 said:
I'll shoot Jake a message and see what he says for a price then. Honestly though, I think it is going to be around $40-$50 a shirt though. Red Kap isn't particularly cheap, plus the stitching and such that we are going to have is going to mean lots of custom stuff.

I'd be ok with that price for a customized shirt.

Pyro15D;1964472 said:
That we might be cheaper to do ourselves. Does anyone know a business that does patches? There is one right off base for making various squadron and crew patches, but I have no idea how spendy they are going to be. I guess I can inquire though.

I think my dad might know someone.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2