Supra Friends T-shirt ideas

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
I really like that idea! I personally would also like all the designs in patches. So that I can put them on a jacket because this is the Pacific Northwest after all

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Villy253;1964280 said:
In addition I wad thinking we could put our state flag on the other sleeve. To show that we all aren't from the same state.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I like that idea too! Although I'll be kinda jelly of the Oregonians and their beaver state flag!

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
That's a great idea! Well, I got a reply from Suprasport about the logo. Here you go:

"That drawing of the car was done by Tyler and has a lot of time into it. That being said if you want shirts made up if you give me an idea of what you want on them. Colors and sizes. I can talk to the place I have them printed at and have them done and shipped to you at a discounted price. Depending on the number of shirts and the number of colors about $10 per shirt

Let me know

Thanks
Jake"

I am probably going to reply and ask how much he would charge for the patches to be made, unless one of us can figure out a better place to go to get tons of patches made.

Also ask him if he can get the shirts as the craftsman button up ones. I dont want it as just a t-shirt I want to be able to get it dirty etc. As far as the color goes we could have colors to match our cars lol.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Then what about we just all go in on a group buy of patches and such? That way everyone has the choice of what shirt color to get. You pay the money, you get a pile of patches to sew on?

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
I would be good with dark Grey (even if I have to repaint my supra) lol and what about area patches rather that state flag? Because I would assume bird Faye and I should be rocking say a pdx patch then the guys in Federal way a Seattle patch and so forth? What say you?

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
jdmfreak;1964298 said:
I would be good with dark Grey (even if I have to repaint my supra) lol and what about area patches rather that state flag? Because I would assume bird Faye and I should be rocking say a pdx patch then the guys in Federal way a Seattle patch and so forth? What say you?
i would have input but everything i was thinking has been said lol

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
jdmfreak;1964298 said:

DO NOT WANT A BREMERTON PATCH! Maybe a Kitsap county patch but only if I can change it to "Kidnap county"!

Well I'm not from king county which federal way is in. I actually live in tacoma pierce county and I'm not going to sport a shirt that is going to +rep to a city that is nothing more then an over glorified truck stop.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
What if you guys just make your own "rep" patches? We can standardize all the other stuff, but I'll leave the places that you all are from to you guys.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

This is what I got from Mad cow designs when I emailed them about a shirt for us.

Hi,

Thanks for your e-mail. Would you be so kind to send us the best design ideas you guys have? I see there are multiple samples and some disagreement among the conversation. We also cannot see the images as unregistered viewers. Photos sent via email would be the best way we can extract design ideas. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Kevin
www.MadCowsDesign.com

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Well, I got another email from Jake at Suprasport. He said that screen printing would be WAY cheaper for the large logos on the back because it is such a large logo. He has a friend who would give us a good price for the shirts. They could be button up, but I imagine they will be a bit more expensive than T-Shirts. Jake also said that Tyler and him have shop shirts with the small supra logo patch on the left front above the left pocket on a "Red Kap" shirt. Does this sound like something you all would be interested in?