so I went off the deep end

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
first off: your a fuckin retard. NO girl is worth drunk driving over... shit... should have gone around and stripped and yelled 'that stupid bitch' or something...

second: i hope your ok, in lots of pain, but ok.

third: im glad it wasnt in a supra... haha

and this is more than just the deep end my friend... this is damn near the brink of NO RETURN. im still dealing with the choices i made only two years ago... those charges are going to haunt you for a very long time.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I"m not sure I understand what you're wanting from this thread. I know you're not wanting sympathy or a pat on the back, so you must really be wanting us to give it to you straight.
Drinking and driving is one of the dumbest things you could ever do. It's o.k. if you hurt yourself since you're the one making the choice, but most of the time, it's the innocent bystanders that get hurt the most when you cause an accident. Just looking at Matt's avatar is reason enough not to drink and drive. If I was to ever hurt a child over something stupid like d and d then I wouldn't be able to live with myself.
Hopefully you can get yourself out of this mess without ruining your life. I know it's not going to be cheap, and you may face some jail time. I don't kow what they'll do to you since I don't know if this is your first offense or not. I wish you the best, and I"m glad you didn't hurt anything other than your near future. You can learn from this and become a better person.........if you want too. Good luck.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
its not ok to drive drunk and hurt yourself... thats like saying if you shoot yourself in the foot its ok as long as your the one who did it.

driving + drunk = ultimate failure. NO other questions.

but yeah, lawyer fees are gonna stack up quick for something as hefty as this...

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Just last week this happened when somebody "went off the deep end" and evaded...

http://www.whas11.com/crimetracker/...080725_child_hit_suspectarrested.5e52971.html

4 and 5 year old girls killed. They were cousins and walking with one of their mothers
when he hit them. Drunk or not, murder is murder and he's facing two counts.

Consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky, and next time somebody gets you that pissed off take the time to either cool off or to find a healthy way to communicate your issue. This is not the way to get your message across.

I can't say I never had thoughts of doing something stupid when I was younger, but thinking and doing are two different things with completely different consequences. Hopefully this turns into a big dose of grow up. That said, I think it's safe to say that everybody here is happy that nobody, including yourself, was hurt.

Curious, what charges are you facing?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
:ttiwwp:

:bsflag:

I think somebody might be wanting to power up here. If you had lost them, why in the hell would you have a loaded gun in your lap when they finally found you?

Last edited:

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Monumentally fucking stupid thing to do dude, i have no sympathy and personally, anyone that lets dumb shit get to them to the extent where they get loaded and endanger everyone on the road, gets no sympathy from me.

It's because of an asshole that did exactly that back in 1989 that nearly landed me in a wheelchair for the rest of my life.

You = TEH DUMB.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
You know, I got wondering what your plans for the gun were myself, since you had it *in your lap* In the glove box or holstered (when sober) is fine as long as you do so legally, but in yopur lap suggests you thought about escalating things further? At least you stopped short of that...

89TargaT

No Traction FTL...
Jan 30, 2008
Missouri
Stupid fucking choice. If you really wanted to hurt yourself, you should have picked a different means rather than endangering a lot of other innocent people. Either way, it's good that you came out of it ok and hopefully it will make you see things in a different light.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Who bailed ya out?

I haven't had any big run-ins with the law but shouldn't you be held awaiting arraignment, unless you got bailed out?

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Fucking stupid.

Drunk drivers are homicidal. Period. And should be treated as such. You seem like a cool guy, but fuck, man. Sorry to sound like an ass, but you deserve a LOT more jail time than Jon served for missing a fucking day of community service or whatever.

Sorry to hear this and I hope you learn your lesson and never endanger the lives of everyone around you again.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
ForcedTorque;1097991 said:
:ttiwwp:

:bsflag:
Werd... Pics or ban...

Slow66;1098060 said:
Who bailed ya out?

I haven't had any big run-ins with the law but shouldn't you be held awaiting arraignment, unless you got bailed out?
He's posting from jail... Or... It never happened...

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
ForcedTorque;1097991 said:
I think somebody might be wanting to power up here. If you had lost them, why in the hell would you have a loaded gun in your lap when they finally found you?

Shytheed Dumas;1098013 said:
You know, I got wondering what your plans for the gun were myself, since you had it *in your lap* In the glove box or holstered (when sober) is fine as long as you do so legally, but in your lap suggests you thought about escalating things further? At least you stopped short of that...

On these two: What of the possibility that the gun wasn't for anyone but himself? He's already stated that he was being stupid and endangering himself, while drunk....has the idea not occurred that the gun might be his option of a "way out" of life's problems?? May not be the case, but ya never know.....

suprahero;1097805 said:
It's o.k. if you hurt yourself since you're the one making the choice, but most of the time, it's the innocent bystanders that get hurt the most when you cause an accident.

I have to disagree. Even if he is the only person he hurts, physically, what about his family? Knowing that he had been injured or killed? What about the girl that drove him to this level of stupidity? It's not just the physical aspect of pain that his stunt can/will cause, there is emotional, as well. **After losing someone to a stupid move like what he pulled, I feel I can post that.**

Either way though......I agree. Dumbest move you could ever have made. Bravo for joining the short bus.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I still call bullshit on this... Supras are tough, but if you hit a tree, or trees, at 100+mph, yur not posting on SM the next day...

If you get arrested by the police on felony drunk driving, possession of a loaded firearm and the myriad of other charges he's got, you're not posting on Supra Mania the next day...

Pics or it never happened...