so I went off the deep end

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
got drunk last night on the way back from tahoe ran from the chp and wrecked my car into the trees doing almost 100.

pics later. so need a new DD.

they got me on two gun charges and DUI..

I'm fucked.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Wow, sounds like maybe you don't deserve your privlige to drive after all that, although the california system is pretty pussified too, if you were in MO you'd probably not be home typing that story out

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
lay it on me guys I earned this.. I let my gf get to me and snapped went wild and got chased for 30 miles with chp behind me.. lost them and well lost it. dead on into the trees and near 100 blew a 1.5 and had bullets all over the floor.

I haven't been having a good time lately and let it get me. the pass side tire is sitting in the glovebox still bolted to the strut. spent the night on a cement slab. got stupid and had a stand off with 6 chp in the cell. not smart. I got very destructive and it didn't pay.

added two gun charges cuz smart me had a handgun in my lap loaded.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
well i'm glad you didn't hurt anyone or any officers, you're damn lucky the car or the chp didn't kill you, they would have been within right too if you had threatened thier lives, if you learn from this mistake then you can consider yourself wiser from it, if you continue this sort of behavior all I can say is WOW, good luck and don't do anything close to this ever again.

Not trying to be a dick but as a law enforcement academy student I can't be happy seeing a supra enthusiast doing this sort of thing, bad enough the guy who killed the officer in michigan a few months back was driving an mk2.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Wills7MGTE;1097547 said:
well i'm glad you didn't hurt anyone or any officers, you're damn lucky the car or the chp didn't kill you, they would have been within right too if you had threatened thier lives, if you learn from this mistake then you can consider yourself wiser from it, if you continue this sort of behavior all I can say is WOW, good luck and don't do anything close to this ever again.

Reminds me of my brother's friend from highschool... drunk driving accident, messed up his face... recovered... drunk driving accident had to get lifelined... recovered... drunk driving accident... died....

he got three strikes, you should only count on one. Be glad you're getting a second chance for whatever reason.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
well image a honda accord and two trees bout 2ins wider I managed to wedge my car between two and continue up hill.

I damn near been wishing this to happen, it did. now I understand my faults.

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
remind me to bitch slap ya ....

dude ya cant be doing that..life is very delicate... you could have very easly got shot... killed... or even worse... straped to a bed for rest of your life not able to move...just slobber all over youself...

I hope you took all the booze and dumped in sink...time to relize it just about got you killed...

and yes ive been there done that dumb shit myslef...so far ive made it to age 44..... and lookin fwd to atleast 20 more years... of hell

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I handed the booze off to the tow guy when I was picking up my metal heap.. I learned very quickly last night. just pisses me off that I drug so many other people into it just to learn to shut up and breath life gets better.

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
Mk3runner;1097614 said:
I handed the booze off to the tow guy when I was picking up my metal heap.. I learned very quickly last night. just pisses me off that I drug so many other people into it just to learn to shut up and breath life gets better.

sometimes growing up aint easy...

sometimes you grow up realllllllllllll QUick...

Hope you have.. hate to see a wasted life..

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
How old are you? Doesn't really matter, but it sounds like you where in that self destructive mood.

If you feel like talking about what happened with the girl go ahead and talk about it.

The ONLY thing that has stopped me from going off the deep end is that I couldn't do that to my girl, as much as she's hurt me and she doesn't want to talk to me, I couldn't make her live with that guilt for the rest of her life.