Sleepy Eyes?

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
turn off your headlights, and turn them manually with the knob to where you want them..

on your driver side fusebox panel in the engine bay, there's a relay that i think says "Retract" or something (ill check it out as soon as I finish posting this) pull it out, and then turn on your headlights..

voila: lit sleepies..

EDIT: just checked (havent done it in a while) i think it's one that says "head"

I'd try it out, but my battery drains almost immediately if I don't have the car on, and it's too late for my loud ass Supe'.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
p544235_1.jpg

not that high up.. let me see if i can find another pic.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Yeah this topic is pretty old, It been discussed at length a few times however it usually ends in people coming to terms that it is useless, ricey, and ugly. People say it makes the car look like it has down syndrome. I'm still trying to see that one myself but have failed.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
astigracing said:
i pioneered the sleepy eyes. the picture below was taken from my first n/a maybe 6 or 7 years ago. i remember having a write up as to how i did the pivot arm so that when you turn on your light switch the light pop's up halfway. also, i had to pull the bottom of the lamp and the adjusting screw all the way out so that the lamps will not face downward. this mod was way before SupraNick did his with projectors.

just for the record. during those times, i also pioneered the n/a intake using a '94 honda civic pipe, the cut out front grill and the front splitters.

supra_old.JPG

this was in the "Lamarossa Flush Headlights In Progress" thread

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
when i went through that silly phase, i just turned on the lights from the fully off position and then clicked them to the "lights off" position, so the motors loose power and stop. if you click all the way back they get it back and retract though. so click it forward, and quickly back. unless you want your headlights on, which is even more stupid.

i think sleepy eyes look OK sometimes, but thats rare. lol...

BARF!! (my car..when i thought it looked neat)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

just put them all the way up. supras look good with them down, and good when they're up. and when people who give it some thought see it, they'll think..."what's the point?" because there isn't one.
sm_photo_missing.jpg