Sign in for Alabama Supra's rollcall

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
does anyone know the people i live next too? they are moving out. they got a red 89 with what looks to be a 2jz in it. shes moving out. i left a note. please help. i didnt pay any attention to it i thought it was another 7m ge with an auto. someone has been busy.

Mowgli87

Jun 4, 2009
Alabama
Hey guys, it's been a while since my last update on my Supra. I finally got her back on the road! I drove from Fort Deposit to Auburn last night, and she felt great! My only hindrance was a quick stop at Wally World for some windshield wipers.

This was such a huge step for me! I can finally move on to the next phase of this revival. I'm sure I'll be fixing little nuances here and there but I can at least drive it around now. Next in line for new parts is the suspension and brake systems. I also need to recharge my A/C.

BTW, are any of you guys running the Energy Suspension control arm bushings? If so, how do you like them?

tayzoid1

Aug 7, 2010
anniston alabama
noob from anniston currently putting racer xj220's 1983 supra back together and then purchasing it. just joined the sigh and figgured i would say hey in my reginal section!

name. taylor
car.1983 supra
city. anniston al
hobbies. cars, music
other cars. 1990 mustang. 1997 jeep wrangler.
mods to supra. hybrid jz motor that we hope will workout. some core support mods and hopefully a fart can. shaved doors and trunk
would include a pic but, it isnt together lol

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Just razzing these mustang guys that have Supra envy. Both are good guys I suppose.
Took a ride in Ryan's little 03GT ride Monday night. 12 lbs of boost really wakes up the lil 4.6, I was fully impressed TBH.

jcpham

Oct 28, 2008
Fultondale, AL
Ouch dogdrake. That reminds me to take my spare battery off charge. I have moved to Talladega, no longer in Fultondale. We found ourselves a nice little lake house with an xtra-large detached 2 car + 1 RV sized brick garage. I now actually have room to disassemble my car.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
If anyone wants to head over there, I'll chip in for gas for a ride =)

Just moved down to Athens/Huntsville for school/work/etc. Looks like y'all are stuck with another Mustang owner! lol

jessemkiiis

Sep 28, 2009
Childersburg AL,
hey guys I just wanted to share some updated pics of my car.

p1615754_1.jpg

p1615754_2.jpg

Im planning a 1J swap for the build season, anybody have spare parts?

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
Quin;1615741 said:
If anyone wants to head over there, I'll chip in for gas for a ride =)

Just moved down to Athens/Huntsville for school/work/etc. Looks like y'all are stuck with another Mustang owner! lol

huntsville has a few old school toyota guys. im 45 min away and there is another chic but her jz project isnt going anywhere. im always out in huntsville

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
812-374-6691. Give me a call if you're doing something this weekend. I don't feel like working on either of our Cobras so I'm just gonna be sitting around playing Forza lol

jpeek29208

Boostin Daily
Apr 4, 2005
Enterprise, Al
Name: Josh
Year of car: 1989
Contact info: jdp05@fsu.edu
City you live in: Enterprise, Al
Hobbies: Supra, Biking, Triathlons
Upgrades to your car:
Ct-26 57trim Turbo, HKS SSQV BOV,BIC DDP, Raptor Racing Catback ,Suspension Technique Lower Springs,KYB GT2 Struts,Aeromotive AFPR, Maft Pro, LC-1,custom oil system

sm_photo_missing.jpg