ALASupra

Oct 12, 2010
alabama
Name: Dylan Mcclain
Year of car: 1986.5
Contact info: dcmcclain87@gmail.com
City you live in: Warrior
Hobbies: cars, women, music
Upgrades to your car: stock 1jzgte w/ r154, full 3" exhaust w/ wideband, SAFC 1, lowered 1.5" in the back 2" in the front with Tokico shocks, ASA 18" wheels

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to the site Dylan. this is Jay and I'm pretty sure I've spoken with you on the phone already.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
what's up Bubba. How's your car running? We should have a meet this spring for sure. I'll make sure and call everyone or text them somehow to let them know.

MkIII FTW

Aug 31, 2009
Huntsville
Name: Terrence Harris
Year of Car: 1987
Contact info: kane644@gmail.com
City you live in: Huntsville
Hobbies: drag racing, restoring cars, cooking, travelling, and UAH engineering (more of a life style hahah)
Upgrades to you car: There are no upgrades yet I just got my motor together about a few weeks ago,so I guess you can call that an upgrade lol. Its a completely rebuilt 7mgte for oil pan to the head with forged internals. Future plans include cams, standalone, injectors, a 67mm turbo, etc......im young and have nothing but time

T3rril79

Dec 10, 2010
Huntsville Alabama
Howdy guys Terrill Harris here. The guy above me is my brother. I am new to this forum and glad to be here.
Year: 1989 n/a
City: Huntsville
Hobbies: hunting, drag racing, cooking....you name it I'll do it haha
Upgrades: I guess my walbro 255 pump counts. Bone stock other than that. I would love advice on a route to go on in as I enter my quest for speed.

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
^^^ thats bc huntsville has been slowly dying in the last 3 years. nothing goes on over there any more. they dont do big spring jam. have you seen huntsville racing forum its full of ass holes

Avernier

Jan 2, 2010
Birmingham
Name: Austin
Year of car: 2001 (IS300)
Contact info: pm me gentlemen.
City you live in: hoover
Hobbies: Cars, cars, drifting, cars.
Upgrades to your car: 2jzge vvti, holset hy35, fmic, mkIV fuel pump, 7m 440's, apexi coils, never ending slideshow of wheels, alot of other stuff.

Kev95RR

Now "Kev93BB"
Apr 23, 2009
Trussville, Al
Hey Everyone,

I figured id come out of the dark and do an update since alot has happened over the past 14 months. Including the Renny red NA i had in my first update on page 28 was totaled with no fault of my own (pretty much the worst day ever). But i purchased a new Twin turbo supra this time. My original plans were to swap the NA for a TT engine, so i thought why not go for the TT? :) Shes a 93.5 Baltic Blue Premier edition TT auto on BPU.

Anyways the day after i purchased it back on December, 2009:
p1670248_1.jpg

p1670248_2.jpg

And now, alittle more than a year later, as of late January, 2011:

p1670248_3.jpg

p1670248_4.jpg

p1670248_5.jpg

(excuse the miss-matched intercooler piping, as they will be all chromed soon.)

Slowly collecting parts for a single build due sometime this spring, Precision billet 6265, New SP F1 manifold, etc etc. Going to be a fun year. *crosses fingers*.

By the way for those local who are interested, i have a nice USDM 2JZ-GTE longblock i was going to use for the NA taking up space in my garage, PM me if interested.

Still hope to see some of you guys soon!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Welcome! You are a chick, and you own a Supra, so you are more than welcome to be a part of the crew. We do ask you to follow the format that was used above in Avernier's post, and fill out all information that you are comfortable sharing. Along with that, we'd like to see pictures..........of the Supra of course.

SupraNBama

Apr 1, 2005
Anniston,Alabama
hey whats up guys and gals. been a while since i posted but i do lurk still lol. but anyways i thought i would give you guys a update on my recent purchase. a 1992 Nissan 240sx with a 1jzgte that has a bad block and thanks to a great buddy ::racerxj220:: who is helping me redo it and we will be doing a 1.5jz :)