Showing my SM love in Forza 2!

SupraChrisMk3

New Booster
Feb 8, 2006
Salisbury, Vermont, United States
I just thought that it would be cool to show a little bit of my respect for SM by coming up with a quick little paint design for my Mk3 in Forza Motorsport 2, which by the way is an amazing game. I hope you guys like it.

Attachments

• fm2SMmk3.JPG
    fm2SMmk3.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 405

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
That's pretty damn nice with the SM logo all the way do the middle of the car, I like it ;).

I've got the game too, my favorite MKIII that I have so far ( I have 3) is my Teal, kaminari 1G-GTE ;)

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
j3pz said:
i just went out and bought this game tonight. started out with a mk3, swapped in a 7m, got it up to about 300 ponies but i gots lot of suspension/driveline/weight-reduction items...

I did the exact same thing you did and automaticallly bumped the engine output to almost 500 HP with full suspension, tire mods, etc. It was too much of a hassle to handle then what it should have been, even after tweaking it some. I bought another one and kept the 1G-GTE in it and bump it up to the mid 400's and it drives SOOOO much better and is quicker on the same track as my other supra as it doesn't want to power over nearly as bad.

SupraChrisMk3

New Booster
Feb 8, 2006
Salisbury, Vermont, United States
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I just thought that it would be cool to incorporate the SM logo into my paint scheme. I hope I didn't break any copyright infringement or anything.:biglaugh: My paint skills in the game however are nowhere near some of the other people out there. If you have every seen any of the crazy custom paint jobs people have done in Forza 1 or 2 then you know what I mean. I just do what I can to make my cars a little unique from everyone elses. I just wish I could afford to do that in real life.:3d_frown: Oh well, slowly but surely.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Whoa shit! That is nice... Holy shit... I would TOTALLY do that to my car... It looks good really... I might... I just MIGHT! ;)

oh yeah, moved to OT... :D:D:D

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Reign_Maker said:
Whoa shit! That is nice... Holy shit... I would TOTALLY do that to my car... It looks good really... I might... I just MIGHT! ;)

oh yeah, moved to OT... :D:D:D

Ok Reign . You bring the red Supra and help install it and I will cut the vinyl to do it. :biglaugh: This is an XBOX 360 game right????? Dont have one of those :(