Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
now does forza and/or forza 2 use that stupid "photo shoot" mode to get those nice grafics or could you essentially take a photo of your monitor during a race and see that detail? i was pissed (but not suprised) when i realised that GT4 actually has lame grafics but used PHOTO MODE to advertise the crazy ass- nice looking cars. the racing images don't even have 3-d wheels! that pissed me off..... no depth. the rims have the depth of paper.... which makes me not even want to get new rims because i hate them when i see them in action.

grrrr.

must get xbox.

is 300 dollars used good? one just came up locally :)

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
and how much would that cost? haha...

get a real car?

j/k. i totally want that!! kinda stinks it takes three x-box's to run it though. but its sweet that you can do that.

and that amp looks like incredible overkill for this setup... Harmon-kardon by the looks of it.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
4 xboxes ;) the 4th is used to run the 7" rearview mirror screen.

I helped the owner design the triple screen mount, so I got to play with the prototype for a bit. it's absolutely insane. you actually feel the rumble strips on the track lol too bad they sell for something like $25k

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Bringing this one back from the dead, I just bought a 360 and Forza 2. Im hooked, whos on live? I wanna race damnit!

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
id be down but i no longer own a 360 or forza 2.

it started to fuck up after like 3 min of playing itd go checkard board screen i googled it for a couple hours and found out it means that the xbox is on its way to take a crap so i sold it for $200 bucks, no idea what the guy did with it.