Who should get the honor of ROTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

supra8903

Jan 12, 2006
Latham, NY
Hey.... im only loosing by 2 to 1. I expected much worse. Thank you all for the kind words. I am only 21, give me a few more years and this car will be a much better beast. I love my car more than anything, and it will do nothing but get better.

some updates- S2 carbon fiber sideskirt flares (on order) , corbeau fx1 fiberglass seats, and 3" compt. belts, re-done stereo box still painted fiberglass, w/ 15" lcd tv, clarion 7"dvd...... and saving for a 1jz

Thanks to all...

PS.... how crazy would this upset be if it happened.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
mattjk said:
I voted for kwnate, calm the fuck down.

Holy crap, you burgundy guys are sensative.

You should have your own talk show................you crack me the f up.........:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
supra8903 said:
PS.... how crazy would this upset be if it happened.

Keep the faith my brother, but unfortunately you must have drawn the short straw. Nobody wants to compete against Duane as their first competition, but someone had to do it..............Good luck.........lol

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
Both cars are amazing, you guys both have prime example of what a MK3 should be. I personally love both cars, but I'm intrigued by Josephs car, Advans, and everything the cars been through, sorry Duane (don't get me wrong, I <3 your car too) but I'm voting for Joseph. Woot woot for underdogs.

-Matt

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
The red car is beautiful. I appreciate all the hard work, scraped knuckles and blood put into both cars !!!

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You don't think Duane's knuckles have been busted? Their isn't a supra owner around with clean fingernails and unscarred hands.................:biglaugh:

I do agree with you though, Joseph's car looks awesome..........lol

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
i really like the red car but duanes makes my nipples hard, just his clean ass engine bay makes my nipples hard , i dont want to tell you what else sometimes moves

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
suprahero said:
You don't think Duane's knuckles have been busted? Their isn't a supra owner around with clean fingernails and unscarred hands.................:biglaugh:

+1 to that... You dont get a car as clean as Duane's with out putting forth a LOT of blood sweat and tears... I know for a FACT That Big D busted his knuckes a few times with this car, lol...

As for the dirty nails, lol, shit, my nails get dirty just thinking about working on mine... I look down and Im like, DAMN! *grabs the GoJo* :icon_razz

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
suprahero said:

I guess I should have worded it differently. I'm not saying at all that Duane hasn't shed his share of blood and blue fingernails for his ride. I've seen it in person about a year ago and it sure is one hell of a cruiser that is an inspiration for all (well for me at least).

I congratulate all the monthly recognized cars and especially the hard work that makes them what they are.

.....and as for dirty nails.....I've got scars and permanent dirt on my hands as well !

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Beautiful car Joseph! You've definately got her heading in the right direction. There are alot of Supra's I'd would have voted you ahead of, however...Duanes is not one of them! Good luck with future endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.