ROTM: Encore Tour! LOVE IS IN THE AIR EDITION! FEBRUARY 2008

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^^^The Blue Supra mafia let George win last month!!! Is there no pleasing you Red's???:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Very good idea Scott. Your vote very well could be the deciding factor. If I were them, I'd make multiple contributions.............:biglaugh:

Ryan, you know the Red's want to take over Supramania and the the world...............................bwahahaha bwwahhahahahahahahah:evil2:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Tanya;913136 said:
This contest is discriminatory to us mk2 heads! Waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

I see no reason why a MKII couldn't be entered.

I'd vote for a clean MKII over a not quite as nice MKIII anyday...

Ideal? Any love for the MKII guys/girls?

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
i'd vote for a nice MKII, as long as its not a bucket.

would enter this month but its in progress, will DEFF be entering mine next month. Not gonna be expecting to win, just wanna get some feedback mainly.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
ForcedTorque;913079 said:
WOW! 4 RED Supras so far! One a buddy from 60 miles away, another from Alabama, and two other very nice Red cars. I'm subscribed to this one for sure. I just don't know which one to pull for. I've set up a new paypal acct for my vote. Send payments to ROTMbribe@hotmail.com. Biggest total contribution gets my vote. Note: you can contribute more than once if you feel you are behind.

Scott - Bottle of crown should be at your front door by Sat.

tissimo - I didn't know my car didn't have wheels...I'd better go check...:biglaugh: I like my wheels even if they're "too shiney:3d_frown:"

Shaeff - works for me.

Need more cars in here comeon guys...it's all good.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I love Tanya, but lets keep it MKIII mmmmmmmmKay. If we let in the MKII, then we stand no chance to keep the MKIV out. My car is still in progress, and I'd like a chance to get to win.

suprahero;913125 said:
Very good idea Scott. Your vote very well could be the deciding factor. If I were them, I'd make multiple contributions.............:biglaugh:

Ryan, you know the Red's want to take over Supramania and the the world...............................bwahahaha bwwahhahahahahahahah:evil2:

See what having RED so close to the head for a couple of weeks does to the mind?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
JustAnotherVictim;913151 said:
Buy a real car? :sarcasm:

Die.

And thanks for the mk2 love guys. I'd like to enter, but I can't right now. Should have some goodies coming together soon and will enter when the pieces have come together.

I'd say Wades car is definitely an awesome candidate!

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Supracentral;913153 said:
I see no reason why a MKII couldn't be entered.

I'd vote for a clean MKII over a not quite as nice MKIII anyday...

Ideal? Any love for the MKII guys/girls?

I dont see a problem with it. IF we have enough MKII interest I can do an entire month dedicated to the MKII ROTM. Same goes for the MKIV.

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
i dont think we'll have any problems with the MKIV in here cuz they're all on SF, besides the MKII and MKIII are somewhat similar when the MKIV is completly different.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
I'm all for MkII's and MkIV's.

Something I miss about ROTM was the different qualifications. For example, targa or hardtop only, N/A only, only blue cars, etc. While some people may think it would result in lower entrants, I think it might improve participation. I bet a lot of N/A guys think they have no chance of winning due to all the deserving turbo cars out there. I know that the mods are looking for the best overall car and that could very well be an N/A, but I think they don't enter because they don't see themselves as having a chance.

Just a thought and I doubt I articulated it very well. Regardless, I am very pleased with how smoothly ROTM is running and appreciate all the extra work guys are putting in. :)

(EDIT: Maple syrup and Molson Canadian for all that vote for me. lol)