Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
RIDE OF THE MONTH

ENCORE TOUR!

FEBRUARY 2008

LOVE IS IN THE AIR EDITION!

:evildeal:RULES:evildeal:​

1) Users may submit ONE(1) MK3 per every TWO(2) months.

2) Users MUST submit pertinent information with at least THREE HIGH RESOLUTION pictures that MUST include one each of interior, exterior, and engine bay. Information should at the LEAST include YEAR, COLOR, TRIM, MODIFICATIONS, RESTORATIONS, ETC. Anything extra will simply be icing on the cake. Please submit your car to Idealsupra@Supramania.com. Please CLICK HERE for the Official ROTM Application Form.

3) We are looking for OVERALL car. Not necessarily the fastest or prettiest. IE: A completely stock but well maintained car would most likely be picked over a neglected car with 500hp. We will be selecting cars that BEST represent this community.

4) This will be a MONTHLY thing.

5) Winner will receive:

* One of the submitted high resolution pictures in the header of the website in rotating order.
* A gift certificate to a car related sponsor store or a car related part or accessory.
* A sticky in the ROTM Forum showing off the car for the month with any and all pics video and information provided to us.

6) After the month is over the stickied thread will be placed in an Archive for "ROTM" Members.

7) No car can win more then once in a TWELVE(12) month period. That means 12 months 12 different cars.

8) Entry admission dates are from FEBRUARY 5th-9th.

9) Voting will be conducted on FEBRUARY 10th-13th.

10) Winner will be announced on FEBRUARY 14th.

ROTM SPONSORED BY:​

COMING SOON!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You snooze you lose. What's the worst that can happen? You have your ego smashed and people make fun of you for being a loser. You get used to it after a while.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Come on guys let's see some participation on here. We used to have a lot of guys wanting to be up on the banner. We have plenty of beautiful cars, but the owners must be pussies. If you dont' win, so what. You might win next time. I would like to see at least twenty applicants so the moderators know it's worth their time and effort to do this. Last years ROTY was fun for me even though I got my ass handed to me by Rajunz and Nate. I still had a great time with it. Good luck to all those that enter and for those of you that can enter and don't..............you make baby Jesus cry.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
suprahero;911262 said:
Come on guys let's see some participation on here. We used to have a lot of guys wanting to be up on the banner. We have plenty of beautiful cars, but the owners must be pussies. If you dont' win, so what. You might win next time. I would like to see at least twenty applicants so the moderators know it's worth their time and effort to do this. Last years ROTY was fun for me even though I got my ass handed to me by Rajunz and Nate. I still had a great time with it. Good luck to all those that enter and for those of you that can enter and don't..............you make baby Jesus cry.

I just PM'd my entry. I've lost this competition a bunch of times but I don't care. Eventually all the cars better than mine will already have their win.:)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That's the spirit..............:biglaugh:

I promise, if given the chance, to vote for your car. Good luck.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
jugodegolf;912035 said:
Entry submitted...bone stock probably doesn't have a chance but I'll give it a shot!

I got wheels on you, and suspension.. but yours is a 5spd.. i think i lost this battle :( hahah

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
for what it's worth, guys, we pick the car that appeals to us the most. i'll take a bone stock N/A beauty over a poorly put together 500rwhp car any day.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
WOW! 4 RED Supras so far! One a buddy from 60 miles away, another from Alabama, and two other very nice Red cars. I'm subscribed to this one for sure. I just don't know which one to pull for. I've set up a new paypal acct for my vote. Send payments to ROTMbribe@hotmail.com. Biggest total contribution gets my vote. Note: you can contribute more than once if you feel you are behind.