ROTM: Encore Tour! LOVE IS IN THE AIR EDITION! FEBRUARY 2008

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
da89soup;913106 said:
^^^^^The Blue Supra mafia let George win last month!!! Is there no pleasing you Red's???:biglaugh:

What year you in Bryan its Feb and Blue's turn was jan.:biglaugh:

noah89t;913515 said:
good luck george

I'll need it Noah. thks though

Hmm what would Grim need...maybe a new kitty kat. Who else can I bribe?

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
George I was thinking of Jay's win for this month, yours for last month, and a new winner next month. Oh nevermind I am just stupid, I do own a Gay Blue car you know!!:biglaugh:

And I agree we should have MK2 months, MK4 months, NA special olimpics months ect. To all that enter this month good luck, even if your car is red!!:sarcasm::biglaugh:

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Sawbladz;913390 said:
I'm all for MkII's and MkIV's.

Something I miss about ROTM was the different qualifications. For example, targa or hardtop only, N/A only, only blue cars, etc. While some people may think it would result in lower entrants, I think it might improve participation. I bet a lot of N/A guys think they have no chance of winning due to all the deserving turbo cars out there. I know that the mods are looking for the best overall car and that could very well be an N/A, but I think they don't enter because they don't see themselves as having a chance.

Just a thought and I doubt I articulated it very well. Regardless, I am very pleased with how smoothly ROTM is running and appreciate all the extra work guys are putting in. :)

(EDIT: Maple syrup and Molson Canadian for all that vote for me. lol)

This is something that WILL be coming back. And probably very soon. I just wanted to get an "everything allowed" couple of months going when i brought ROTM back.... Now this its up and running etc we will go back to categories etc....

jugodegolf;913423 said:
new tires for IJ...wonder what Jayson drinks?...who else on gets to vote?

I dont drink ;) I do take paypal bribes according to my avatar :D

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
da89soup;913588 said:
George I was thinking of Jay's win for this month, yours for last month, and a new winner next month. Oh nevermind I am just stupid, I do own a Gay Blue car you know!!:biglaugh:

And I agree we should have MK2 months, MK4 months, NA special olimpics months ect. To all that enter this month good luck, even if your car is red!!:sarcasm::biglaugh:

I agree Bryan, Ryan....mmm sorry about that Ryan. I going to excuse myself as I too am stupid.

mkiiisupra91

Kentucky's Finest
Aug 26, 2006
Versailles, KY
I think an Artic White and carbon fiber one should win. And besides I have a real b-day this year and it only comes around every 4 years so I should win on that fact alone.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
If st2b enters you guys are all screwed since his wheels have already been a ROTM winner in the past.lol:biglaugh:

George I didnt even notice the name thing until you pointed it out. Cant wait to see you and your car in a few weeks my friend!!

Ok im done, again good luck to all!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Good luck Matt. I haven't seen many of your competitors but I do know that one of the entrants has a sweet 92, unfortunately for him though, his sixteenth birthday has long since passed him by.............:biglaugh:

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
suprahero;913886 said:
Good luck Matt. I haven't seen many of your competitors but I do know that one of the entrants has a sweet 92, unfortunately for him though, his sixteenth birthday has long since passed him by.............:biglaugh:

I would be honored to win ROTM, I just want my hard work on a low hp car to be recognized.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
suprahero;913886 said:

I think it's passed him by maybe even more than once???:sarcasm:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The truth hurts. I know I've lived through my sixteenth birthday twice and I'm about thirty percent through my third one..........:cry:

I'm pretty for my age though..........:biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Matt, when did I ever imply I was nice??? ;)

Btw - I have no idea how the guys are gonna judge the entries this month... So many fine entries!!!!! :love:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
st2b;913940 said:
Says the mirror polished intake manifold you cracked by looking into it! :evil2:

If it had been Stainless steel it wouldn't have cracked. It's only because of the cheap aluminum they use on manifolds these days.........:3d_frown:

I'm one good looking bastard.........or at least that's what Vixen keeps telling me.........:biglaugh: