ROTM: Encore Tour! FIREWORKS JULY EDITION! JUNE 2008

avp23

Mar 18, 2008
Washington
So am i understanding this right. The winner of july will have only a couple days to enjoy his/her winnings? cause its so late. And, is the winner supposed to be in the banner at the top of the screen?

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
avp23;1092241 said:
So am i understanding this right. The winner of july will have only a couple days to enjoy his/her winnings? cause its so late. And, is the winner supposed to be in the banner at the top of the screen?

Couple days or couple hours lol. From what I understand the last 2 winners are yet to be in the banner.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
hehe yeah. I got a GC to driftmotion, haven't even used it. they dont really have anything I want (due to not being turbo and all that)

I would have much rather just got ym car in the banner for a bit :(

CaptMKIII

Jun 21, 2008
Kansas.
Tanya;1093061 said:
hehe yeah. I got a GC to driftmotion, haven't even used it. they dont really have anything I want (due to not being turbo and all that)

I would have much rather just got ym car in the banner for a bit :(

Just throwing this out there, if you can't find anything...you could always sell the card for like $5-$10 what it is worth. Someone would go for that, to help you out by giving you cash and you help them out by giving them a couple bucks off.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Justin;1090329 said:
I'm guessing maybe they have not found a sponsor yet. Just a guess though *shrug*

This. Truth be told its been a few things. One that I have been relatively sick for awhile now and havent felt like doing anything and two I cant find a sponsor. I havent asked any of the most recent sponsors but there are a few companies on this forum who have their own sections yet REFUSE to sponsor this contest. You can take a look back at the last 6-8 previous sponsors and take a guess on who wont contribute to this.

I also didnt get many entries right away so I extended it a bit and then it snowballed.

I dropped the ball on this this month guys and I apologize for that. I will find a great sponsor for Aug, all the entries THIS month will be for AUG and I will not accept any new entries so it will be the same group of cars going for it.

Again I appreciate the understanding and patience.... I should have just taken the few hours to set it up but I would have still been sponsorless and felt bad for the winner.

Ill get it sorted and be back in a few days!

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Idealsupra;1095401 said:
This. Truth be told its been a few things. One that I have been relatively sick for awhile now and havent felt like doing anything and two I cant find a sponsor. I havent asked any of the most recent sponsors but there are a few companies on this forum who have their own sections yet REFUSE to sponsor this contest. You can take a look back at the last 6-8 previous sponsors and take a guess on who wont contribute to this.

I also didnt get many entries right away so I extended it a bit and then it snowballed.

I dropped the ball on this this month guys and I apologize for that. I will find a great sponsor for Aug, all the entries THIS month will be for AUG and I will not accept any new entries so it will be the same group of cars going for it.

Again I appreciate the understanding and patience.... I should have just taken the few hours to set it up but I would have still been sponsorless and felt bad for the winner.

Ill get it sorted and be back in a few days!

Ah awesome, well atleast that explains that, hope u get better soon.
Hmm and my Birthday is in August :biglaugh::biglaugh:
Is there any chance of being able to re-submit the text for the application if you had already applied for July?

Ronald

Oct 16, 2007
Cleveland OH
hks_trd;1096450 said:
Ah awesome, well atleast that explains that, hope u get better soon.
Hmm and my Birthday is in August :biglaugh::biglaugh:
Is there any chance of being able to re-submit the text for the application if you had already applied for July?

Well I hope we can keep ROTM going, I plan to take a shot at it for September... Wouldn't care if there was no 'prize' or sponsor; just looking to be able to claim 'er as a former ROTM winner ;)

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Ronald;1097015 said:
Well I hope we can keep ROTM going, I plan to take a shot at it for September... Wouldn't care if there was no 'prize' or sponsor; just looking to be able to claim 'er as a former ROTM winner ;)

I think the forum won't let it die. This attitude right here seems to represent the feeling of most on here. We just want recognition for what we have done. Representation in the banner is right up there as well. Sponsors and prizes are nice, and very welcome, but I doubt that they are the driving factor of ROTM.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
ForcedTorque;1097043 said:
I think the forum won't let it die. This attitude right here seems to represent the feeling of most on here. We just want recognition for what we have done. Representation in the banner is right up there as well. Sponsors and prizes are nice, and very welcome, but I doubt that they are the driving factor of ROTM.

:boink:

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
ROTM WILL NOT DIE. I can promise you that. I will handle it much "cleaner" from here on out.

Also to answer the above question, if you have already submitted for July but would like to change or add something to your application feel free to do so and send it to me again. Thanks.