Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
RIDE OF THE MONTH

ENCORE TOUR!

JULY 2008

FIREWORKS EDITION!

:evildeal:RULES:evildeal:​

1) Users may submit ONE(1) MK3 per every TWO(2) months.

2) Users MUST submit pertinent information with at least THREE HIGH RESOLUTION pictures that MUST include one each of interior, exterior, and engine bay. Information should at the LEAST include YEAR, COLOR, TRIM, MODIFICATIONS, RESTORATIONS, ETC. Anything extra will simply be icing on the cake. Please submit your car to Idealsupra@Supramania.com. Please CLICK HERE for the Official ROTM Application Form.

3) We are looking for OVERALL car. Not necessarily the fastest or prettiest. IE: A completely stock but well maintained car would most likely be picked over a neglected car with 500hp. We will be selecting cars that BEST represent this community.

4) This will be a MONTHLY thing.

5) Winner will receive:

* One of the submitted high resolution pictures in the header of the website in rotating order.
* A gift certificate to a car related sponsor store or a car related part or accessory.
* A sticky in the ROTM Forum showing off the car for the month with any and all pics video and information provided to us.

6) After the month is over the stickied thread will be placed in an Archive for "ROTM" Members.

7) No car can win more then once in a TWELVE(12) month period. That means 12 months 12 different cars.

8) Entry admission dates are from JULY 16TH-20TH.

9) Voting will be conducted on JULY 21ST-23RD.

10) Winner will be announced on JULY 24TH..

ROTM SPONSORED BY:​

COMING SOON

disturbed1

Jan 10, 2006
perth
ForcedTorque;1081910 said:
???????????????

I was just trying to encourage some entries. It was looking like nobody wanted it this month. Still a paint job and a few glitches to work out before I enter.

was reffering to HKS_TRD champ :)

just stirring him up

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
I submitted mine earlier today. Please let me know if you can't open the Word Doc.