ROTM 2008 JANUARY WINNER: Jay H. -AKA- Suprahero

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque;909480 said:
I was going to say..............People don't understand just how far we came to that meet. i wish Noah and I would have pulled his car with a new F-150. But that trip would only have been half as fun like that too. I loved riding/driving Noah's car, but it couldn't have been the same with a whole family in that car.

I would have loved to drie my car to Chicago if it had been me and Vonda, but not the girls too. I don't race when they're in the car, so it wouldn't have been fun if a fast car had pulled up beside me and I had to say no to him like a little sissy. It was way more tiring to drive the truck though with that giant ass'd trailer on the back and having to go through a hundred miles of road construction with concrete barriers on both sides of me.............:aigo:

jugodegolf;909422 said:
Me 3. It is one fine example of a almost perfect supra...:biglaugh:

I need you to make me a list of what I need for my car to be a perfect supra.....as long as it doesn't involve the number 7 in it anywhere..........:biglaugh:

green;909563 said:
wow car is looking awesome and insanely clean good job and keep up the work

Thank you sir. You have great taste in supras.............:biglaugh:

rigle1818;909581 said:
Beautiful car!
Thanks to you too. It's a work in progress, but I'm gaining on it slowly.

Ryan, thanks for the picture of my car off the trailer. That guy in the white hat looks like he would drive a Ford Contour instead of a supra.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
The List...don't think there is such a beast. Bone stock they are beautiful but slow. Choice of engine-the debate continues. Everyone has their favorite color. Targa vs. Hardtop. Wheels...too many great choices and anytime someone mentions leather seats vs. cloth ahh forget it. I'll just leave it at this - Jay's car is as close to perfect as possible!. I have yet to see most of the big dogs from up north in person but as far as seeing mk3's in person it's a thing of beauty!

George

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
as long as your happy with it, I must be doing something right...........now if I can only find some torque.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Congrats Jay! Your car is a freakin thing of beauty, and deserves to win twice....Even if you did pay off a few key people. :evil2:
Just remember...third times a charm! Keep up the good work.