Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
p784828_1.jpg

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Came with the intake. Although it doesn't matter, I'll have Oregon plates on my car within the week. The back half of the interior is almost complete. Tomorrow I'll install the right rear passenger panel, rear seat, and probably the headliner.

Adam

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Almost done, next step is to install the carpet, swap the drivers seat out, then install the dash. And Gorilla Glue my shifter so it won't spin freely. After that, it's on to adjusting the suspension up a little more, then figuring out a couple issues, mainly the clanking noise while driving and the ATF leaking down, probably the fan. Oh, and the Cali plates have been replaced with my Oregon set. Soon they will be replaced with permanent disabled veteran Oregon plates.

Adam

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I'll figure it out once I get done with the interior. I got my seats out, my silencer for the muffler in (only because I want to hear my music without having to crank it up stupid high), pulled the main carpet out of the donor car, and vaccummed that. I also drilled out, then broke the heads off of the 2 screws that hold the rear view mirror in place (the old bracket was still in place and the screws were stripped out). I now have no rear view mirror until I get home. Although on the bright side, I do have the rest of my roof installed (cost me 1 blood blister thanks to crappy Vice Grips). I'm too tired right now, so I'll install the carpet and seats tomorrow, then start tearing out the dash. And I discovered something today thanks to Lenny, I have a C's shifter. I also broke my fairly new $200 phone that doesn't have insurance on it at lunch and had to revert back to a semi-working back-up phone.

Adam

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Got my dash installed, although I broke the piece of plastic that hold the ash tray. I also got the center console mounted, and swapped out my power folding mirrors (now for sale) for a set of white pre-89's from the junk yard (yes, I will be finding a pair of post 89 and having them painted). Tomorrow I'll adjust the suspension if I have time. Oh yeah, I'm also going to put in my cherry set of 5-piece mats, and take a couple pics.

Adam

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Got a lot accomplished in the last couple days. Got the floor mats installed (discovered them to be from the JZA0), swapped gauge clusters again because I didn't have a low fuel light, tore apart my old gauge cluster to salvage the new cover, brushed stainless steel cover, and reverse glow faces. I also got my Greddy Full Auto turbo timer installed and put it in my ash tray (ash tray will be modified later to have a hole for the wires in the back and a mount so the unit isn't loose), got my head unit wired up (soldered the connections after destroying 10 crush connectors), removed the horn from the engine bay since I don't have one anyways on my steering wheel, discovered that my leak was a coolant leak caused by a clamp that was forgotten about (lower radiator hose, upper clamp. Clamp was sitting on the hose but 4 inches down the hose), adjusted the front coilovers about an inch up so that the car is equal all around, and softened the dampening to midway all around. I also mounted my turbo pressure sensor which was loose onto a bolt on the firewall that was holding a bracket that wasn't doing anything. I think that's it. Tomorrow I'm going to start cleaning the interior. Now, on with the pics.

0710205ko6.jpg

0710206bn4.jpg

0710207sm9.jpg

0710208mo5.jpg

0710209dc9.jpg

07102010qa1.jpg

07102011mt8.jpg

07102012yc2.jpg

07102013wl4.jpg

07102014dm4.jpg

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
Just needs a lil simple green :)

My greasy fingerprints are still all over. I still like the clean look, notice the lack of relays and igniter, well tucked away.