Ongoing General MRSO Chat Area

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
The replacement water pump seal has swollen back up and is operating nicely. I need to flush out the water pump seal lube and get some fresh coolant in, but I made it all the way to NC without losing a drop. Thanks again everyone!

D7MSupra

Ive Infracted
Apr 6, 2008
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Wiggle the fuseboxe in the kickerpannel while trying to start the car... Mine sat for 3 months because of this bs

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

That is for Ngty89... We havent fallen off here in RVA.. Just broke wallets but my car keeps going..

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Most of you already know, but the MRSO Facebook page just posted an event for Oct. 8th. Here is the link to the Event page.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=140615646034377

And here is the poster for the event.
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9290/newflyer.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

newflyer.jpg

They've ordered 200lbs of meat to grill btw.

Oh and here is the new streamlined link to the MRSO Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/mideastregionsupraowners

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
D7MSupra;1758591 said:
Wiggle the fuseboxe in the kickerpannel while trying to start the car... Mine sat for 3 months because of this bs

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

That is for Ngty89... We havent fallen off here in RVA.. Just broke wallets but my car keeps going..

I will once I'm able to. : (

nytefire

Supramania Contributor
Jun 14, 2006
Virginia
lol. Pretty much. I havent posted in over a year I think. Or just about. Fighting the new car with suspension. At least the parts will be good for around 50k miles.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Well since I am so inept at using Facebook, it seems I may just be typing in here. Is there a message area on the Facebook site ?

On another note.

Our weather has been horrible, had snow on the ground Monday morning, yes it melted but a bad sign none the less. I do hope our Indian Summer comes late, like around the first week in November.

My progress on "Kyandi" is moving at a snails pace if that. I have a plan, I know where I want it to end up, and I am compiling parts. However, the business is taking up all of my time, so it will progress at a very slow rate. My attempt to purchase an active spoiler was foiled by freight problems from the UK to the US. Seems it would have cost around $800 to ship it over. So that idea is on a back shelf for now.

Hope everyone is doing well.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Davismj711;1764324 said:
Well since I am so inept at using Facebook, it seems I may just be typing in here. Is there a message area on the Facebook site ?

On another note.

Our weather has been horrible, had snow on the ground Monday morning, yes it melted but a bad sign none the less. I do hope our Indian Summer comes late, like around the first week in November.

My progress on "Kyandi" is moving at a snails pace if that. I have a plan, I know where I want it to end up, and I am compiling parts. However, the business is taking up all of my time, so it will progress at a very slow rate. My attempt to purchase an active spoiler was foiled by freight problems from the UK to the US. Seems it would have cost around $800 to ship it over. So that idea is on a back shelf for now.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Active spoiler.... very nice. I like where your head is at.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Mark

It will take finding one in the States to do it. Most of the Europeans are unwilling to ship them as it is very difficult to find a carrier. Another problem is making it truly active, the US mkt supras do not have the wiring harness for the spoiler ecu and switch. That of course is not impossible to overcome, getting one is even harder.