Ongoing General MRSO Chat Area

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
i was at work and had a car on the lift. i thought the damn lift was about to break then i felt the floor shake a lil bit. glad the car didnt come off the lift may have hurt a lil bit.lol

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
oh thats cool man yea we pretty much run all napa stuff on our cars unless yall dont have it in stock and we need it pretty quick. is that the main distribution place? im one of the mechanic at the facility. ive been thinking lately that we should try to get and event going on at vir like try and get enough people to sign up and all chip in and rent the track for a day. im sure if we get enough people may beable to rent a ceratin part of the track.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Got the Mamba back to VA. Thanks to Jordan, the car should be back to its usual 90%. Thanks to Mark E. showing up with punches and the gasket material, the Black Migrain will nolonger be leaking exhaust into the cabin, and trying to kill me. :)

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Black Migrain, hmmm.

It is good Chase that they are there to lend a helping hand. I would have expected nothing less, from a fine group of Human Beings.

Imports V Domestics anyone ?? Nov 6th. If my weather looks good I am all in. This of course also means that no salt has hit our roads prior to it, and no I mean 0% chance of precip during the day for the ride home.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
I know everyone is planning to be there. Hopefully by then, I will be back up to full strength and things on the new homefront will permit me to attend as well.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Chase, I am a true believer in the fact that a well organized club is essential to the survival of this model. In the early sixties my family made a trip down to my Dads homestead in Louisiana in a Borg Ward. To my surprise, there is actually a Borg Ward Car Club. I am certain that w/o the Club, those cars would have ended up as scrap metal long ago.

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
where is the import and domestics going to be held at? im probly going to be down near chesapeak soon hopefully when jordan can help me with my motor so ill be down that way

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Any info would help me as far as planning to go or not. Depending on if I find a different 7mge ECU and ICM to try too.... damn car is giving me hell for spark. Check my thread if you think you can help.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Sorry , been off the board for a bit . Anyway I'm down for November . Maybe by then Hiroshima will be able to pull Best of Show !
Happy to Help you Chase .