Ongoing General MRSO Chat Area

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
sixpatch;1747237 said:
For the right price, everything is always for sale. :cool:

LOL C'mon man, you JUST got that car! Hold it and love it for a bit. : p I'll have to bother you for a weekend meet sometime since I'm always 30 mins from Greensboro.

Anyone have a 7mge ignition coil laying around anywhere btw? Still busy as always.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
So I checked out one of the Winston Salem "freedom wash" type deals last night. Probably 40 cars turned out, maybe more. All in all an awesome setup for a wednesday night. I've started judging meets by whether or not models show up with photographers and start taking photos on random cars. I mean they're not going to bother to show up unless they are sure cars of quality will be there.
I got to meet Levirolla in person finally, Though he was supraless last night, and I met a guy who'd bought his Mk3 NA Stroker just a few hours before the meet. Good times!!! Oh and of course... I was sporting my MAY in May apparel. :cool:

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
I went out there under the impression that people gather in the Hooters parking lot every Wednesday, and I never heard differently. Plus there is a get together every Friday at the Thruway Shopping Center.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
A great big thanks to re Guru Crew and Kumi too!!! Loading time at the apt 6hrs (all my fault). Offload time at the house in Kernersville, 45minutes. Thanks again from Heather and I!

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Davismj711;1750894 said:
Chase,

Glad your move went well. It seems your drive to May in May will be much shorter than mine so I am looking forward to seeing you there. Hope all goes well with the new job and life in general smiles on you both.

So far so good. And yep, I can hit May in May in under 4 hours. I'll be out that way for all minces stuff, including mini meets. :) im also looking forward to doing some VIR events, as well as the food lion auto fair in Charlotte.

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
sixpatch;1750981 said:
So far so good. And yep, I can hit May in May in under 4 hours. I'll be out that way for all minces stuff, including mini meets. :) im also looking forward to doing some VIR events, as well as the food lion auto fair in Charlotte.

hey sixpatch where did you move to im down in danville and i work out at VIR so i may try to do some events also

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Needboost;1751002 said:
hey sixpatch where did you move to im down in danville and i work out at VIR so i may try to do some events also

I've been waiting for you to chime in. :) Im halfway between winston salem and greensboro on I40 in a little town called Kernersville. Im keeping up with events in Nc on a forum called Importsnc.com. I can't way to hang out with ya some more.

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
y
sixpatch;1751128 said:
I've been waiting for you to chime in. :) Im halfway between winston salem and greensboro on I40 in a little town called Kernersville. Im keeping up with events in Nc on a forum called Importsnc.com. I can't way to hang out with ya some more.

oh ok so your not to far away from here. yea we will have to try and get some meets on in our area. if you ever down this way let me kno and we will meet up. jordan was saying that an event is going on in sept at vir that he may attend and a few other supras might. want to hit him up for all the info.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Hehe well if I could ever get this coil installed and tested, I will be attending in my Supra as well.

Glad to hear things went well Six, hopefully you enjoy the area more down there. Something about crossing the VA state line to other states just lifts a weight.. then again I'm pretty biased for this area here anyways. But it's home for now. : p

I plan on being more active again. Got tons of BS out of the way, and I'm finally comfortable in the new place in Norfolk. Maybe do a little BBQ one weekend before it gets too cold.

BTW anyone else enjoy that 5.9 quake on the scale today? All of VA felt it, with the epicenter near Richmond apparently, and cell service went down for all carriers for a few minutes. And then we have that Hurricane coming up this weekend.... man, what a week! :/

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Alright guys, here's the Nc news. The Hooters meet was enough of a success that they want cars there every Wednesday. So now instead of "Bike Night" it's "Import Night" every wednesday night at the Winston-Salem Hooters starting at 6pm.