Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
297454_161652627258800_100002421911288_301074_1157934649_n.jpg

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Davismj711;1768267 said:
Farmers Almanac says::::: Weather for MIR on November 6th :::::::: Sunny and cool, highs in the 50;s with no rain.

Yeah, the Mamba was robbed again of her engine management. So there's pretty much no way I'll be there.

o1supra

Dec 4, 2010
Hampton VA
Hello everyone just wanted you guys to know W zombie came to my rescue on Friday and helped get my car started I'm pretty new to Supramania and I look foward to meeting more of you guys. I plan on having her ready for the trip next month hope all goes well lol. Just a little bio on myself I have a 87 non turbo only draw back is its a auto BUT I plan on changing that!!! This is my second supra had a 82 and loved it till the day she died.. So anyway just wanted to say thanks to WZ again and i'll keep you up to date on my progress.

Last edited:

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
o1supra;1768550 said:
Hello everyone just wanted you guys to know W zombie came to my rescue on Friday and helped get my car started I'm pretty new to Supramania and I look foward to meeting more of you guys. I plan on having her ready for the trip next month hope all goes well lol. Just a little bio on myself I have a 87 non turbo only draw back is its a auto BUT I plan on changing that!!! This is my second supra had a 82 and loved it till the day she died.. So anyway just wanted to say thanks to WZ again and i'll keep you up to date on my progress.

Dude. Supra's are pure energy. And according to Einstein, energy cannot die, only change. :cool:
Welcome to the clan. The Zombie bailed me out before I even knew him actually. You're in good hands. I'm all the way out in Greensboro now, but these guys still take care of me as if they live next door. It's nice to see a new face!

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Alright... where is everyone!? I've been listening to crickets in here since October 18th at 934am. I think it's high time for a MRSO sit Rep. What's new? Where are you with your builds? What are your Supra plans for the winter?

I'll even go first!

The Black Mamba is still recovering from the robbery that stripped it of it's SAFC2 and AVCR. Both have been replaced, but the car is still running untuned. But much like a Saiyan, when injured severely, the Mamba comes back even strong than before. Winter plans are underway and I hope to be revealing the SUPER Black Mamba by New Years.

Your Turn!!

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Been busy with work. And a spark issue that is driving me nuts. Anyone feel free to comment in my 7mge help thread. : (

The real engine is done and just needs to be painted and assembled and put in the car with bits and pieces, so that's the winter/spring plan.

And I just bought Battlefield 3 for my PC. This game is addictive as it is amazing! Someone come play and get rocked!

And what is everyone else up to? Im moving towards Martinsville in the next two months and would love to hang with people!

Sent from my engine bay.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Chase glad you got the Mamba running again.

As you know we had 13 inches of snow last week, still have salt on the roads, and it is looking like my plans to get down to MIR even with decent weather are compromised. Hope all that went have a great time and see you next year.

Last edited:

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
Nghty89;1774158 said:
Been busy with work. And a spark issue that is driving me nuts. Anyone feel free to comment in my 7mge help thread. : (

The real engine is done and just needs to be painted and assembled and put in the car with bits and pieces, so that's the winter/spring plan.

And I just bought Battlefield 3 for my PC. This game is addictive as it is amazing! Someone come play and get rocked!

And what is everyone else up to? Im moving towards Martinsville in the next two months and would love to hang with people!

Sent from my engine bay.

where are you going to be moving to. i live in danville whick is about 30 mns from martinsville

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Still not 100% sure, and the move has been postponed for a few months. Getting things figured out.

I've been good, just getting by until the next free day to work on the car and get her running. : )

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Haha! Sourced the issue with my car. Wiring harness for the engine. Everything is grounding out and messed up, so despite my best efforts at wiring it, something didn't work right. I need a good working harness for a 7mge if anyone has one. Pm me a price please. Hope all is well! : p