Ongoing General MRSO Chat Area

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Hey mark! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been waist deep in my pickup for the last month or two. I bought an 84 Toyota that had a poorly disassembled 22r. But today I literally took it around the block for the first time since I saw it. I've been calling it my Supra Support Vehicle. :)

o1supra

Dec 4, 2010
Hampton VA
Hi long time no post just a little update on my 87na been enjoying riding around this winter. got a couple thigs to work on my egr cracked beats me how that happened power steering pump has a nasty leak and the starter is deciding to act up so shes keeping me busy but its worth it!!!!! I guess every one else is doing there thing for the winter. So thats my story hope to meet up with the rest of you local guys sometime for a meet and greet or just park and shoot the breeze. Later

Anti Lagged

Feb 8, 2011
Chesapeake, VA
After looking at prices and looking at my power goals, I'll be going 1JZ. I got a 7MGTE with a spun bearing that I'm thinking about parting off parts from. Let me know if anyone wants anything.

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
Anti Lagged;1791748 said:
After looking at prices and looking at my power goals, I'll be going 1JZ. I got a 7MGTE with a spun bearing that I'm thinking about parting off parts from. Let me know if anyone wants anything.

i may be interested in the head if it is in good condition and hasnt been over heated

91supran/a

Offical BAMF!
Dec 10, 2007
Sterling, Virginia, United States
hey guys update ive blown the head gasket on the old 7m for the 2nd time doing another stocker with arps for the time being going 2jz next winter car is being striped and painted as well as body work and wheels and lowering i will add link to build thread soon hope to have it done by may if we meet up again.
hope everyone is well
hope to see u guys soon

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Hope everyone is good! My car (7mge for now) is running. I will be adding rims and tires, exhaust, inspection, and registration this week now that my taxes are back. Just have to fix two small coolant leaks, tune a little with the TPS position, and readd the passenger seat. : )

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Here's a teaser of George's MKIV (stock), and my MKIII. More to come. : )

aefc7995-9704-eaf5.jpg

VA7MGE

Apr 21, 2007
Virgina Beach
quick question for all the people in VA, have you ever got a hit on your state inspection for a battery tie down bar? to me that sounds like bs. i have an optima yellow top currently installed right now. i used to have an everstart from advance auto and i haven't got hit on it before with the state inspection. Im about to go luck up the guidelines per VA state inspection requirements to see if its a valid hit or not.

o1supra

Dec 4, 2010
Hampton VA
Funny you should ask I got hit for not having a battery tie down first time thats ever happened to me in 10+ years I thought it was bs too! I think its just where you go.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Go to a smaller shop, they're usually less anal. Any place that seems ghetto. Lol

On the upside, I have now put officially well over 800 daily driven miles on my baby... although having no turbo is really hurting my pride... : (

aefc7995-965b-e5ca.jpg