OHIO thread

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
There's a lot of em. There's eeven a few in the hartville/uniontown area and some in green too lol. I saw a really nice black one on 6-19 on in green about 2 months ago. i think it was an 89+, it looke dreally clean.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Well to be truthful there isn't much to do around here in the day time, weekend nights are usually the only time anything happens. Its deff different but i'd deff like to get a couple supra's out there just to hangout and what not.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

And I got the supra moved to where I can work on it. Parts come in friday, so i'll be adding to my build thread soon.

If anyone wants to come down and bs, thats cool just let me know. I'm hoping there isn't gonna be much down time from here.

ps. If anyone has an extra parts layin around that they was gonna throw away let me know, we'll work things out from there. But i still need ic piping

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
ooo another canton car what up 87mk glad to see you join our great thread and I myself is from the canton area i was a silver 89 but the new color scheme is desert camo WHAT WHAT lol. Carter I got those head studs still wating for ya lol and I plan I driving my damn supra around alot hopefully me and chuck and my buddy sean get my pig of a 1j in my car in these next couple of days/weeks depending on if we get the wiring all done lol

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
If everything works out this weekend then, i'll be running here in not this coming week but the following. And I'll have the bottom end rebuild this weekend (hopefully) and I should be making my way toward canton Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll be hopefully making my way over to canton to pick up them ARP's, so i can finish swapping stuff over and bolt down the head.

It's lookin good, I'm not sure how it'll work out but thats ideally what i'm workin for this week but we'll see.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
well this weekend I am totally free and next week I am free after 5 pm and those studs are still wating for ya lol just name a time and a day and I am pretty sure I can work out something. I am so happy to hear that there are a bunch of us in canton that way we can all roll up to super fly this summer in strong numbers lol and it will be nice to see all of us together just crusing as long as everyone would be down for lots of crusing lol good thing I started this thread other wise no one would no some of these people lol

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
jonny87turbo;1533642 said:
hey carter are you talking about the stock intercooler piping?
Nah 2.5"

wornoutsupra;1533652 said:
well this weekend I am totally free and next week I am free after 5 pm and those studs are still wating for ya lol just name a time and a day and I am pretty sure I can work out something. I am so happy to hear that there are a bunch of us in canton that way we can all roll up to super fly this summer in strong numbers lol and it will be nice to see all of us together just crusing as long as everyone would be down for lots of crusing lol good thing I started this thread other wise no one would no some of these people lol

I'm all about a mini meet lmao

Supralover87

Beauty and the Boost
May 21, 2007
Ohio
jory what are you talking about me dirty? lol as in working on my car?
if that's the case you shoulda been here all weekend as i tore apart my subaru to do the head gaskets haha i generally tend to shower before i leave the house :)

chuckmuska2005

Dec 3, 2007
canton
wornoutsupra;1538685 said:
ha ha yeah true damn money its all our governments fault lol

second that, just finished going over entire 1j harness and was able to do it on a budget of under $25 at the dealership for a new knock sensor connector and cps connector plus three pigtails and $14 on 40 feet of wire, solder and tips, tape and accordian loom. so yea big time budget.

cmtietz

Mar 28, 2010
Akron, OH
Brand new to Supramania. I'm in Akron. I have a white '90 Supra 7MGTE hard top 5 speed. Have owned the car for 6 years. Very minor upgrades. Intake, electronic boost controller, turbo timer, 3" downpipe & exhaust. Looking to install soon - 550cc injectors, Lexus AFM, upgraded fuel pump, Eibach springs, new struts. Love the car, ready for more power. It needs some minor body work / paint. I'll try and post some pics this weekend.

chuckmuska2005

Dec 3, 2007
canton
carter;1531616 said:
chuckmuska2005
I always like that body kit. but you should deff come down and hangout this summer. I'm tryin to invade the local spot with supras lmao, since there's only 2 that come out. So if you guys wanna meet up, we could. I also know a couple other supra owners that ain't on here and ima gonna try and get them to come too.

For sure, cruisin with some other supras would be great, last summer consisted of SVT focus and some jettas just followin me around while id be out on my evening cruises

Slick Nick

Apr 8, 2008
Youngstown, OH
cmtietz;1540545 said:
Brand new to Supramania. I'm in Akron. I have a white '90 Supra 7MGTE hard top 5 speed. Have owned the car for 6 years. Very minor upgrades. Intake, electronic boost controller, turbo timer, 3" downpipe & exhaust. Looking to install soon - 550cc injectors, Lexus AFM, upgraded fuel pump, Eibach springs, new struts. Love the car, ready for more power. It needs some minor body work / paint. I'll try and post some pics this weekend.

Welcome. Yeah im with you i have to post some pics also. With this nice weather we are supposed to be having i tihnk i might actually be able to roll my pile out of the garage once i fix a couple things on it. Idk if you read the previous 9 pages in this thread but we are gonna get either a supra meet together this spring/summer or invade Superfly. Check here for more info once people get there cars together it seems.