OHIO thread

Supralover87

Beauty and the Boost
May 21, 2007
Ohio
yea mine are the one's in my pic above... the chrome ones and his would look good against the grey lol and chrome is too much damn work to keep looking nice lol

Supralover87

Beauty and the Boost
May 21, 2007
Ohio
yea jory and how many chicks can pull that off ???? hahahaha :) on a supra to boot?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

i just have no patience nowadays for chrome lol a chrome lip is enough for me

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
LOL Your the only chick that I know that drives a Supra, But a Cressida on the other hand is a different story, if she ever gets it back lol.

See i could deal with that lip :drool: on them advans:yumyum:

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
those advan are sexy I would make sweet love to them lol right now I have a set of american racing sidewinders so I will be running mis matched rims which is fine with me lol but twinkies is a little to big for me lol so how is everyone doing around here lately?

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
hatell me about it so carter I am heading down to newark and then down to cbus for a little bit on saturday and then back up through mansfeild you wanna meet up so you can get those studs:biglaugh:

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
eh I hit a speed bump with the mounts but thats why I am heading down to newark hopefully i can swap mine out for good ones lol but as soonas I get those figured out and a tranny mount its go in time! ya ya! lol

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
lol well hopefully things work out for ya, I still gotta put the damn supra up and get to rebuilding. Well swapping out bottom ends i should say, cuz i'm pretty sure thats whats gonna happen

chuckmuska2005

Dec 3, 2007
canton
About time some ohio guys come out. I'm in the canton area, just 1j swapped my mk3 last summer. Definately need a meet with summer on the way. here's some pics of what i got.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1531381_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

When I finished the swap with the twins.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1531381_2.jpg

upgrade
p1531381_3.jpg

p1531381_4.jpg

p1531381_5.jpg

how she sits now
sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1531381_6.jpg

p1531381_7.jpg

p1531381_8.jpg

p1531381_9.jpg

Last edited:

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
well hello mister chuckmuska now that I see your car in bigger pics I have seen ya around lol nice lookin car bro I am glad to see that there are a bunch of us close together I cant wait till summer lol and that is a pretty upgrade you got there:icon_razz

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
chuckmuska2005
I always like that body kit. but you should deff come down and hangout this summer. I'm tryin to invade the local spot with supras lmao, since there's only 2 that come out. So if you guys wanna meet up, we could. I also know a couple other supra owners that ain't on here and ima gonna try and get them to come too.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
date wise i'm not sure, but i'd say here in a month or so, if not a little longer. Because I wanna make sure I have the bugs worked out of the supra.

Supralover87

Beauty and the Boost
May 21, 2007
Ohio
thanks jory don't mention me as one of those 3 hahaha if you count corey lol and yes we need the supras to invade the Ave :)

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
You talkin about the dude that drove the white 89+?

But yea we should have a mini meet or so, something... and deff have a couple supra's run on park ave. I'd brighten my day lol

Blythe, I don't ever think i seen you get dirty lady lmao, kinda curious:sarcasm:

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
haha I might be up and runnin by then hopefully cause if I remember right superfly up here should be starting around the end of april or may I cant honestly remember lol

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Well I just ordered my rebuild kit, it should be here in a couple days. I still gotta pick them ARP's up from you and separate the block from the head and check the headgasket.

Still need Oil Filter Relocator & Bigger Oil Cooler

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
Hey wats up guys, My name is Jake
I live in North CAnton and work in akron
I have an 87 N/A that I hope to swap to a 7mgte at the end of summer
O, and I've seen that teal SUpra aound and Also I'e seen CHuck's supra around a bit too

Attachments

• engine bay.jpg
    engine bay.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 4921.jpg
    4921.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 7