OHIO thread

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Anybody got a spare supra that runs and drives that they wanna trade for a e30 convertible. I doubt i'll be lucky enough to find one but never hurts to ask and put the word out.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
I don't know if anyone would be interested, but I am selling my Work CR-Kai's 18x9.5 +12 all around matte bronze with practically new tires. I am asking $2000, message me if you have any questions.

supradrifter1

Boost Addict
Jun 25, 2007
Brookville, Ohio
Hey guys/gals, haven't been on much in a while but figured I would post some pics of my supra. I finally finalized the 1j swap and put a fresh coat of wax on it. This is pretty much the first time I can really drive this thing since I bought it. This is Carter's old car by the way, not trying to rub it in his face just wanted to let him know it went to a good home. It still needs a lot more work in my eyes, but it is finally drivable. I'm hoping to bring it out to some meets now.

SHINY!!!

Last edited:

SupraTurbo_MK3

Jan 6, 2011
Amherst Ohio
I'm down to meet up soon! I have an 87 hard top, turbo, 5spd. Stock at the moment but I have a GT3782 turbo going on soon so I'm starting to upgrade my fuel system and exhaust now.

DOHCtorB

Nov 17, 2009
Ohio
Hey guys, my name is Joe Born...I'm currently living in the Fairborn area. I posted on here probably about a year or so ago, and my mkiii has come a long way since then..I'll have to post some updated pics in here...I'm in the process of a build thread on here, swing in and check it out!! I wanted to drop a line in here to all you Ohio guys, me and a good friend of mine just started up a website/forum for the car, truck, bike scene of the greater dayton area! If anyone is out that way, (even you Supradrifter1...Brookville isn't very far, I used to hang there all the time!) then swing by our website and check it out! Join the forum and like us on facebook :) we're currently having a "nicest ride" contest, so check it out.. www.daytonstreetsociety.com