OHIO thread

supradrifter1

Boost Addict
Jun 25, 2007
Brookville, Ohio
Haven't been on here in a while but I just had to announce this. After having my supra for 23 months and not being able to drive it, having many many setbacks with it, and thoughts of selling it, I finally got my 1jz running and driveable!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drove it to work for its first lengthy road test yesterday and I think I had a smile on my face all day long. Then drove home which prolonged that smile. I've wanted a 1jz powered supra since I had my first mkIII back in like 04' and now I finally have one and I couldnt be happier.

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
supradrifter1;1894127 said:
Haven't been on here in a while but I just had to announce this. After having my supra for 23 months and not being able to drive it, having many many setbacks with it, and thoughts of selling it, I finally got my 1jz running and driveable!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drove it to work for its first lengthy road test yesterday and I think I had a smile on my face all day long. Then drove home which prolonged that smile. I've wanted a 1jz powered supra since I had my first mkIII back in like 04' and now I finally have one and I couldnt be happier.

Holy F you are still alive lol
I sold my grey alltrac, bought a 91 supra turbo and just bought another 88 st165 for the winter :)

supradrifter1

Boost Addict
Jun 25, 2007
Brookville, Ohio
Yep, lol. I dont have internet at home right now so I havent been on very much.

Nice, I love my alltrac in the winter time. Its fun in the snow, just put some skidplates on mine and I'm hoping to get some coilovers here soon for it now that the supra is driveable.

cresjunkie

Dec 21, 2012
ohio
thanks for the heads up.

OfnaRcR4, great body work on the supra. I checked out your build and you put alot of sanding time into that puppy

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Anyone want to buy an 89 Turbo? I unfortunately need something more reliable, and would rather sell to someone who wouldn't abuse it.

I'm so sad. :(