OHIO thread

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
well I noticed that there wasnt a ohio thread so here we go lol hopefully it picks up HAHA if you could state you name where your from pics of your car stuff like that i will start

name: zack
I have a 89 supra in the works with 1jz swap on the way

p1511804_1.jpg

and how she looks now
p1511804_2.jpg

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Name: Carter
Rockin 7m powa, well gotta rebuild the beast lol
l_b5851c5d22a344a099f8e32c0e39aaa1.jpg

Stock lip, stock 4x4 height on 18s
l_e45ef86fc4cf4be49b82c031f49dd33d.jpg

Hiro Lip, stock buzzsaws
l_7e3c3595f28f401ba7ba00f8fb7ae672.jpg

The first day of getting her and getting her running.

The other side isn't pretty, needs repainted cuz the prev owner thought it'd be cool to bondo the trim.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
wornoutsupra;1512409 said:
Ha that sucks about the bondo man but looking good

Yea its all good. Its all get of the car now. Just the driver side needs painted other then that and a rebuild it should deff be nice.

Slick Nick;1512432 said:
Name: Nick

'89 n/a 5spd targa

Mostly stock

:stickpoke pictures sir pictures....

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
indeed if you need any parts let me know I have blue interior parts and some of my 7m left lol would be more then happy to help ya lol

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
Name: Andy
I live in Uniontown (Akron/Canton area) and I have a '92 Teal. It is down for the winter for a Walbro fuel pump, battery relocation, and a FFIM conversion. I hope to have it back on the road for springtime!

6-6-09_13.JPG

4-4-09_11.JPG

4-4-09_10.JPG

4-4-09_01.JPG

4-4-09_06.JPG

ohiosupramst

Aug 31, 2009
Cincinnati
Name: Alex Waite
Mods: 7mgte, R154 swap,Clutchmaster stg4 clutch, 3.91lsd, HKS mushroom filter, Arp studs, Cometic headgasket,BC retainers & springs, BIC recirc/divorced downpipe, test pipe, HKS cat back, Supra Sport intercooler hardpipes, Spearco replica, Apexi AVC-R, Autometer boost & oil pressure gauges, AEM wideband.

p1513256_1.jpg

p1513256_2.jpg

p1513256_3.jpg

p1513256_4.jpg

jonny87turbo

Dec 9, 2006
ohio
There are some nice supras around here.
We should all meet up some time, im only about 15 minutes away from canton.
name:josh

Heres a pic of my supra
p1514056_1.jpg

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
arknotts;1512828 said:
Name: Andy
I live in Uniontown (Akron/Canton area) and I have a '92 Teal. It is down for the winter for a Walbro fuel pump, battery relocation, and a FFIM conversion. I hope to have it back on the road for springtime!

6-6-09_13.JPG

4-4-09_11.JPG

4-4-09_10.JPG

4-4-09_01.JPG

4-4-09_06.JPG

Oooo... 92 Teal In Ohio ftw lol But for real... you wanna let me get that exhaust off you man? cuz you deff should, just let me know how much you want for it and we can work somethin out for it :stickpoke :evildeal:

I'll be sendin you a pm lol

wornoutsupra;1512749 said:
indeed if you need any parts let me know I have blue interior parts and some of my 7m left lol would be more then happy to help ya lol

Yea I'm gonna end up needing some interior pieces, I'll either need a driver seat & passanger or just passanger. Also if you have 89+ tails I need them. And let me know what you got left and we could work somethin out, if you guys wanna come down and help me rebuild this motor just let me know.

jonny87turbo;1514056 said:
There are some nice supras around here.
We should all meet up some time, im only about 15 minutes away from canton.

I'm all about a local meet, actually i was tryin to get a couple people to come and cruise with me in the summer, and the offer still holds if anyone wants to come and help me work on the supra just pm me and let me know.

And if you guys are wanting to, Theres a meet in VA around may that i'd like to be going to and would rather bring a group then a few, kno what i mean

Slick Nick

Apr 8, 2008
Youngstown, OH
Akron seems like it would be a good comprimise for everyone to have a meet. I know of the Superfly show at the Spaghetti Warehouse that I have heard good things about if we just wanted to go to a show, i intend on going to that this year anyways.

My area in the past hasnt been the greates place for a meet, but a couple shops just opened up and I have heard about them putting on shows so we will see how that turns out. Idk if you guys like the drag strip, but there is Quaker City raceway in Salem OH and Thompson Raceway Park which is east of Cleveland.

jonny87turbo

Dec 9, 2006
ohio
Ya superfly wouldnt be bad. I went up there once and there wasnt to many cars up there, but from what I heard they usually have a good turn out. Also quaker steak and lube in canton has car shows on sunday also.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
yeah superfly is pretty good except alot of stupid kids up there tryin to start crap but nice lol and I am always down to help a fellow supra owner lol, carter I only have the one set on my car lol and i need my seats but I do have back ones if you want them also I was wondering if anyone know how to do the wiring harness for a 1jz swap any help there would be stellar because that is one of the only things holding me back from putting everything back together and if any of you guys can do it I would be willing to pay lol ANY help i mean it would be awsome because everywhere else seems to be 400 plus and that is a little pricy for me

ohiosupramst

Aug 31, 2009
Cincinnati
wornoutsupra;1514405 said:
yeah superfly is pretty good except alot of stupid kids up there tryin to start crap but nice lol and I am always down to help a fellow supra owner lol, carter I only have the one set on my car lol and i need my seats but I do have back ones if you want them also I was wondering if anyone know how to do the wiring harness for a 1jz swap any help there would be stellar because that is one of the only things holding me back from putting everything back together and if any of you guys can do it I would be willing to pay lol ANY help i mean it would be awsome because everywhere else seems to be 400 plus and that is a little pricy for me

Shane wanted 400?

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
sad to say I lost his number and never had a chance to call him I will have to look back at my messages and make sure I still have that but so far that seems to be hte going rate what happened to the good ole cheap days lol:nono: