OHIO thread

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Sir there's a write up for all that fun stuff... I would do it, but i'm not a huge fan of electronics.... but you can find damn near whatever you want on the internet, so deff look around and see what you come up with. I could do it, but i'd have to find the info.

Slick Nick

Apr 8, 2008
Youngstown, OH
just got new wheels for my ride. Trying to get a line on some suspension upgrades and a new or used power steering line so if anyone could help me out that'd be cool.

Well, i just work in akron, i dont really hang out in the area much. What might be some good spots in the area to set something up?

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
ohiosupramst;1517389 said:
Does anyone else plan on going to the Indy meet? There is quite a few on the OS forum going.

Ill be there.... Ill prolly leave Lima, Oh thursday night or friday.... we will deff meet up with the local indy supra owners on the south side of indy.... i live less than 5 min from boost lee .... if some want to meet up and all cruise together into indy let me know....

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
well I know that when summer rolls around i am gonna be at the drift track alot and superfly up in akron so I dunno i just gotta get my car done by spring/summer lol

jonny87turbo

Dec 9, 2006
ohio
I agree who is all interested in a meet?
does everyone want to meet at superfly or does anyone know any other places?
do you guys want to have the meet in june?
That should be enough time for everyone to have there car ready.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
i got to beaverun but I am gonna try to hit kilkare to and some times midvale has some drift events. I just cant wait to get my supra sideways lol

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
carter;1512384 said:
Name: Carter
Rockin 7m powa, well gotta rebuild the beast lol
l_b5851c5d22a344a099f8e32c0e39aaa1.jpg

Stock lip, stock 4x4 height on 18s
l_e45ef86fc4cf4be49b82c031f49dd33d.jpg

Hiro Lip, stock buzzsaws
l_7e3c3595f28f401ba7ba00f8fb7ae672.jpg

The first day of getting her and getting her running.

The other side isn't pretty, needs repainted cuz the prev owner thought it'd be cool to bondo the trim.

Get outta here! Mansfield suck balls Carter! JK man. Hey, you get that vin plate I was asking about yet?

Back on topic:

Name: Ben
Have an 88' R154 CT26 Hardtop. Too much needs to be done. No new pics as the car just sleeps in the garage.

huntingcorn

Nov 29, 2009
PBG, FL
whereeeess kevin???!?!? from apple creek? lol
anyways, im moving back to ohio (wooster) but always go to superfly with my friends and another thing....i dont have a supra...but i do have a 1j!!!! in a 88 fc :) lol

anybody have a good r154 up there or know of junkyards that have turbo supras?

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Supra28;1522252 said:
Get outta here! Mansfield suck balls Carter! JK man. Hey, you get that vin plate I was asking about yet?

Back on topic:

Name: Ben
Have an 88' R154 CT26 Hardtop. Too much needs to be done. No new pics as the car just sleeps in the garage.

Yea i got it and i kno mansfield sucks, I'll be up your way around summer time. I need to get the hell out of mansfield, there's nothin here.

And get some new pictures :stickpoke I haven't seen any other pictures so i'm thinkin you don't own a supra :stickpoke lmao

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
supra28 um we need pics of this 1j fc cause I mean i might be kinda jealous lol and I assume you would be drifting it also lol also I think june or around that time would be great to start getting together hopefully this summer will kick some ass lol