OHIO thread

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
Name: David
7mgte
p1522599_1.jpg
p1522599_2.jpg

Have a question...I'm about to put a 3 inch exhaust on my car, do I need to get a High Flow Cat. or no??

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
carter;1522318 said:
Yea i got it and i kno mansfield sucks, I'll be up your way around summer time. I need to get the hell out of mansfield, there's nothin here.

And get some new pictures :stickpoke I haven't seen any other pictures so i'm thinkin you don't own a supra :stickpoke lmao

Yeah man, that damn place is a ghost town! And thanks alot for getting that vin plate man, seriously. As for pics, I'll get some later....maybe.

wornoutsupra;1522403 said:
supra28 um we need pics of this 1j fc cause I mean i might be kinda jealous lol and I assume you would be drifting it also lol also I think june or around that time would be great to start getting together hopefully this summer will kick some ass lol

Wrong person lol.

ohiosupramst

Aug 31, 2009
Cincinnati
airhead04;1522599 said:
7mgte
p1522690_1.jpg
p1522690_2.jpg

Have a question...I'm about to put a 3 inch exhaust on my car, do I need to get a High Flow Cat. or no??

Either get a high flow cat or 3 inch test pipe and if you're still going to be going 600hp 3 inch exhaust might be kinda small.

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
ohiosupramst;1522690 said:
Either get a high flow cat or 3 inch test pipe and if you're still going to be going 600hp 3 inch exhaust might be kinda small.

Its being given to me off my fathers car. So Im not going to say no to free parts. LOL

Itll be upgraded eventually.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
oh snap i mean huntingcorn needs to put pics up of this 1jz fc other wise he might get a beating lol. Airhead nice lookin supra man what all do you have done to it?

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
airhead04;1522599 said:
7mgte

You need to PM me.... i live in lima.... and currently have 3 supras at my house and know of a few here in town .... just send me your number in a PM

CoopMK3

Who's the chick in my bed
Jan 12, 2009
Whiteland, Indiana
Name: Jordan
Yeah dude i live with indy its like supra mall at our house ATM Pics to come im still in the middle of replacing the engine in mine i have it i just need to get the little things worked out :p. Got me an 89 Silver it used to be SuicideSupra (Matt)s old car.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Supra28;1522649 said:
Yeah man, that damn place is a ghost town! And thanks alot for getting that vin plate man, seriously. As for pics, I'll get some later....maybe.
:stickpoke: still haven't seen pictures lmao jk jk
Yep and the town is deff gonna be a ghost town soon, i just heard that the mall here is suppose to close along along with GM. So Columbus it is... plus if i come to Columbus i can use the garage damn near anytime i want to. lol So its all good, i just gotta get the supra running and i'm hoping to be around there in the summer sometime.

And there's a couple more ohioians that I thought there'd be

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
wornoutsupra;1522957 said:
oh snap i mean huntingcorn needs to put pics up of this 1jz fc other wise he might get a beating lol. Airhead nice lookin supra man what all do you have done to it?

Right now, I have the infamous bhg. But thats getting takin care of in about 2 weeks. After that, it will have forged pistons, clevites, arp rod main and head, mhg, FMIC with hard pipes, HKS BOV (piece of shit), maft pro, AFPR, 680cc injectors, dual walbro, upgraded fuel lines, and a gt30 or 35 turbo, and Im sure a few other things.

^^Thats the plan anyways.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
nice nice sounds good airhead i am to the point right now that all I have to do is find a r154 tranny mount and finish up a little bit of my harness and basically peice everything back together and life should be good hopefully lol

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Im excited, i finally got the money to rebuild the motor and get extras. I think I might be able to put the car up today and start taking things apart. One thing i'll end up needing is IC piping if anyone has some local they wanna give me that there not using

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
I have a 7m, which i'm thinking of goin 2j here once i get the money all together. I really don't have money to do much with the car, just fix it and enjoy the smoothness of the 3liter I6.

So if i can find cheap parts local, it would make things wonderful for me.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
well mister I have a whole 7m bottom half that I believe is still good that I would be willing to part with for cheap:naughty: plus some other shit anything you need holla cause I got all kind of random shit lol and I have random blue interior peices gotta love gutting cars lol.

Supralover87

Beauty and the Boost
May 21, 2007
Ohio
OK i guess i can post lol I'm Blythe and have an 88 7mgte... live in norwalk about a mile from the drag strip and trying to get some nice cars out there and put the rice in their place :) haha

come on jory sell my rims hahahaha so i can get yours lol

Attachments

• 0605091705b.jpg
    0605091705b.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 052309_2019a.jpg
    052309_2019a.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 27

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Supralover87;1526582 said:
OK i guess i can post lol I'm Blythe and have an 88 7mgte... live in norwalk about a mile from the drag strip and trying to get some nice cars out there and put the rice in their place :) haha

come on jory sell my rims hahahaha so i can get yours lol

Hi Blythe:wavey:
And I'll sell you the rims when you get the money :stickpoke thats all i'm waiting for. And who did you get the door handle off of? Because I need taillights since a dumb bastard decided to shit the ass end of my car.:3d_frown:

Where's the new pictures lady? The only one i have is this picture of your car and its when i had the mahogany supra
l_b0a5784457c04b9095c6c4caa2c916dd.jpg