OHIO thread

Notsafe1jz

Aug 16, 2012
Ohio
Anyone interested in the cruise, here is the details:

Here is the plan everyone, I just finalized the route for the second time. The date is Saturday 29(next weekend). We will meet at 2pm at On Tap/Hamburger Station in Cuyahoga Falls. We will be stationary there for about 2 hours, which will give everyone time to do the meet and greet thing. At about 4 pm we will head off for the cruise, which will take about 40 mins or so to get back to Route 8 where we will head to the final leg of the cruise. We will end up at Wink's/Thano's in Barberton where there is a cruise in that happens on Saturdays. After the cruise, I will be having a get together at my house which typically happens. Here's the complete itinerary for the event.

Begin at On Tap ( 3259 State Road, Cuyahoga Falls), R on State Rd, L on Truxell, L on Akron Peninsula, R on Ira continue L on Ira, L on Cleveland-Massillon, L on Yellow Creek, continue L on Yellow Creek (turns into Bath). Continue on Bath, L on Graham. *Reconvene at Planet Fitness (835 Graham Road, Stow)* Continue to Route 8 South, Take 224 West Exit 122B to 619 Barberton Exit 17. Take a R off exit onto 619/Wooster, following 619 with a L on State St. Follow 619 with a R on Fifth St. Winks will be on your left ( 75 5th St SE, Barberton).

The completed route with normal people driving took about 55 to 60 mins. Keep in mind, we will gather up again in the parking lot at Planet Fitness. It's huge and looks accommodating. Thanks and please let me know if you have any other questions.

My boy wornoutsupra(Zach) will most likely be there. There's already a lot of cars that are dedicated to this; everything from a new GT500, a couple of higher hp EVOs, 1st gen CTS Caddy, etc etc. Of course I'll be driving my big single MK3.

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
Notsafe1jz;1877230 said:
Ehhh vacations are for people without project cars, skip it!

Where you going?

haha project will begin this winter...its a secret lol
Emyrle Isle, North Carolina
wifes friend is getting married on the beach..they rented a beach house
so its only costing us $200 bucks to live on the beach for the whole week haha
Winning!!!!!

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Piff I lived on the beach for 4 yrs and that shit was ok, that's it jonah, just mmk haha. We all know though how you are I don't think I need to remind you haha.

Notsafe1jz

Aug 16, 2012
Ohio
The Carolinas are a good time; I go down at least once a year as my good friend(who happens to own a nutty ass GTR) lives down there. It's heaven but you know it's like anywhere else.

I'm going on a cruise in the Bahamas here in less than a month. Week full of booze and rowdiness around people I don't know on a ship, sign me the eff up.

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
haha thanks zach

as far as drinking heavily goes...my son and wife are going with me
so probably wont be drinking at all lol

on the upside i raced a 03 mustang gt with some mods and a evo with some mods
pulled pretty good on them at 20psi :)

I havent been on here in a while. I'm gathering parts for the cressida. so far i have the T67, hks fuel rail and aem v2 ems... i just need the mani, turbo lines, dp, wg and injectors... ill be ordering all but the injectors tomorrow. 600Whp cressida in the making. Expecting to have it ready for dyno tuning in 3 weeks :)

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
I am parting out my whole supra. I will put all the details out later. Its a 90 targa turbo with grey interior and grey molding, with a lot of aftermarket parts. I'll have a some what list of shit later tonight up on here.

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
wornoutsupra;1881847 said:
I am parting out my whole supra. I will put all the details out later. Its a 90 targa turbo with grey interior and grey molding, with a lot of aftermarket parts. I'll have a some what list of shit later tonight up on here.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

PM'd

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
I am parting out my 90 toyota supra turbo targa

BC 264 Cams brand new- 600
BC H-Beam rods used - 450
Findanza Cam Gears used - 150
7MGTE motor with greddy timing belt and mishimoto thermostat but has Rod Knock - 350
R-154 Transmission- 450
Post 89 grey plug engine harness- 150
Post 89 grey plug turbo ecu - 100
Megan Track Coilovers - 500
Pre 89 turbo gauge cluster - 100
Post 89 turbo Canadian gauge cluster - 100
Grey Post 89 turbo molding - 250
Post 89 tail lights- 100
Power Steering rack - 100
R-154 drive shaft - 100
5-speed swap pedals - 80
Ron R FFIM-400
Post 89 tail lights - 100
3 piece spoiler with broken piece that is fixable - 80

This is just some of the big stuff that I have, I also have full grey interior that is pretty damn clean. If you are looking for something in particular let me know I am pretty sure i will have it, also I will entertain offers on shell and coilovers, the shell is pretty damn clean with barely any rust just has top part of the core support cut off cause I was goin gto tube the front end.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Oh and if anyone wants a clean almost bare shell with no shocks tails and molding, I am asking 300 it will come with full interior and all body harnesses though.

579481_10151520930713504_678223444_n.jpg
:biglaugh: