OfnaRcR's Wanna-B Build Thread

stillboostin87t

Professional Lurker
Feb 19, 2007
NY
Wingless FTW, till you get some more money and get a whale tail like everybody else... (which is the route i'm probably gonna want to go) Car looks hella hot though

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Thanks guys! I just need to get some matching trim and shiznazz. Also, the wing is still not painted yet. I'll try to get into more details and upload some more pics later, when i get it all back together.

p1070249wc1.jpg

Last edited:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Amazing transformation. The car looks great! (And is the color every Supra should be. lol)

But, I'm biased!

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Forgot to get some door jam shots so i went out there and took some just now. Sorry about it being soooo dirty, i haven't been able to wash it due to lack of hose. Tuesday it'll be oh so clean again tho. My back bitched a lot and got it's way for a few days so i wasn't able to put all of the interior in so hopefully that'll come tuesday or thursday.

dscf0531gg5.jpg

dscf0535in9.jpg

I am in the process of trying to find some trim and other vitals. I wanna get this bitch done!!

Another random bit of info. Did a Compression test at school and got 170-175psi dry on 4 puffs.

Last edited:

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Thanks bud!
Anywhoo, I knew i couldn't win. After just a few months the paint seems to be fading in spots. Not really bad, but it's annoying when the light hits it just right. Anyway, i'm going to take it back to maaco and see WTF they say about it.

Anywho, this is a recent pic.

n215905329_31113286_6819.jpg

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
THX!
Sorry, this has been an effing busy month. I still havent taken it to maaco yet, but i doubt they will claim responsibility for it.
Interior is back in.. blue.
Fiberglass box is still in the works. I'm trying to figure out if i want to finish it now, because i'd need new subs if i did.
I'm looking at some cheapie sportmaxx wheels. But i really need suspension with it to make it right. Too much money to be spent haha.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Think longterm results/looks when making you purchases. Orange peel and other stuff can be wetsanded. I had the guys go over my red car twice.

If it was easy we would all drive immaculate cars.

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
jugodegolf;1086488 said:
Think longterm results/looks when making you purchases. Orange peel and other stuff can be wetsanded. I had the guys go over my red car twice.

If it was easy we would all drive immaculate cars.

Troo dat. Yeah, i'm just getting fadeing clearcoat almost everywhere haha. I donno what i'll do about it tho. It'll probabally be a while before i do anything about paint.