OfnaRcR's Wanna-B Build Thread

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
So here's where i'm at.

dscf8527py3.jpg

I'm pretty much at a crossroads right now. Just spent some time on the car today and didn't get as much done as i'd like. I got the drivers side top pannel to expose the innerds of the quarter windows. Question is, to completely remove them or not?
The only reason i wouldn't is because
1: it's a pita keeping track of all these random parts
2: i don't know exactly how to reinstall the window. TRSM says to use butyl but where am i supposed to find this stuff? Do i have to use piano wire?

I can live with the first thing but the second thing is annoying me.

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Did some random stuffs today. Decided to pull the targa seals, ran my antennae of the alarm up the a pillar marked the need to do more shit areas, thats about it. Yaaaay.

dscf8848zj8.jpg

dscf8853ta9.jpg

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Moar random time on some stuff. A towel and this stuff made the turn signal lights look pretty damn good.

dscf8905gz6.jpg

Before
dscf8880ha2.jpg

After
dscf8898us6.jpg

dscf8894da8.jpg

Last edited:

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
It's been a busy week. Got some of it sanded. I just have to align the thing wich is turning out to be a bit annoying. I think the door might be bent in a bit wich is making it not look right, so i might have to tap it out a little. There are some other little things that i have to adress before it send it out too.

As for the before and after shots, i'll post up a bunch when it's done at the begining of the thread.

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Slapped on some lights and too the car to the painter today. He gave it the okay with exception of a few minor things. Hopefully it'll be done by next week.

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Came out good. Orange peel and run in places but that's to be expected by maaco. My back bumper could have also used more work as it's a bit wavy. It's reeealy shinny tho and no major overspray.

dscf0362qf3.jpg

dscf0365gu8.jpg

dscf0384zr0.jpg

Last edited: