November Guzzle and Grunt

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
upgradedsupra;1459037 said:
The only bitch here is you, for not showing up at the meet, fail.

Flattery?! I have someone at home that does that for me, you? :biglaugh:

I have had PM's on SF about the racing, so get real. Stop stalking my threads and go map out the next meet so you can show up. :evil2:

Now now, no need to take things too personally..I still love you Duane, and yes, even while you're rusting out of your front(lower) hole..

Also please be kind to the OP of this thread as you seem to have forgotten who's stalking who..lol..

:)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
VanSupra;1459085 said:
Now now, no need to take things too personally..I still love you Duane, and yes, even while you're rusting out of your front(lower) hole..

Also please be kind to the OP of this thread as you seem to have forgotten who's stalking who..lol..

:)
Me. take it serious? You know me, I was joking too. Sorry, I am taken. :1zhelp:

Brent, you are the youngest of the bunch at the meet, and, I THINK, Don may be the oldest, Don? :)

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
VanSupra;1458830 said:
Daryl sounds like you should buy more cars..lol..

know anywhere I could pick up a few more??

upgradedsupra;1458959 said:
Daryl, you should have done the 7M correct in the first place. AND the 1J broke too, so it's a score 1 for 1. ;)

Eight 7M's, Two 1JZ's. I dont give a fuck what you got, I'll find a way to break it.
upgradedsupra;1459037 said:
You stand in front of a 6'4 guy, see how you look. lol

next group photo, your going on my shoulders

redma70;1459190 said:
Your not the youngest lol
Im only 18 and theres still people on here that are like 16

Im 12.... atleast thats what i tell them at science world to save some coin

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Jayhall;1459384 said:
know anywhere I could pick up a few more??

Eight 7M's, Two 1JZ's. I dont give a fuck what you got, I'll find a way to break it.

next group photo, your going on my shoulders

Holy crap, 8? I think you should have gone to another person to help you. Sorry bud, the way I drive mine, if it was to break, I would have done it. Now, if you mean by breaking it, don't check oil, then yes, you could break it. :biglaugh:

Sorry, my crotch is not going near where you want it. You need to get laid.

GrimJack;1459385 said:
Don wasn't the oldest at the meet. Because he wasn't AT THE MEET.

:rofl:

Duane

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
upgradedsupra;1459448 said:
Holy crap, 8? I think you should have gone to another person to help you. Sorry bud, the way I drive mine, if it was to break, I would have done it. Now, if you mean by breaking it, don't check oil, then yes, you could break it. :biglaugh:

Sorry, my crotch is not going near where you want it. You need to get laid. lol

Dave, good one! Don wasn't AT the meet, but he is still old ER. :evil2:

Duane

JK Japanese. enough said, fuck those bastards.

I did check the oil, just not often enough. Lesson learned, now its going to get checked after every run, even though the leaky turbos been fixed. Want to bet $100 that I'll l find another way to break it again??

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Jayhall;1459451 said:
JK Japanese. enough said, fuck those bastards.

I did check the oil, just not often enough. Lesson learned, now its going to get checked after every run, even though the leaky turbos been fixed. Want to bet $100 that I'll l find another way to break it again??

lol