November Guzzle and Grunt

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Hey gentlemen and ladies, it's time to moaw down on something hot and tasty. November 22/09 1:00pm @ Rouge Robine Plaza del Guilforde.

Duane, remember the methanol is for spraying not drinking..SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssGRUNTsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
Might be there if my clutch holds up long enough, my car is slammed to the ground and i can't fit a beer can on its side underneath right now lol so i might need to fix that

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Although Don forgot because he has Alzheimer's, I was to be somewhere else that day, BUT, I decided to cancel it.

See you guys there.
Duane

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Won't likely be able to make it. I'm pretty sure that's the day my fiance and I are lined up for cake tasting.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
upgradedsupra;1448005 said:
Although Don forgot because he has Alzheimer's, I was to be somewhere else that day, BUT, I decided to cancel it.

See you guys there.
Duane

Now this is called dedication...Why would you cancel your appointment at the gynecologist?

:icon_razz

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
Car rev limits at 3000 rpm for no reason, I got codes 31 and 43 which are ignotion circut and air flow meter circut. The throttle response is terrible when I rev it and it's running extremely rich, I think maybe my maf is going and my spark plugs are in need of replacement, I have yet to check both.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
MROsborne;1451298 said:
Car rev limits at 3000 rpm for no reason, I got codes 31 and 43 which are ignotion circut and air flow meter circut. The throttle response is terrible when I rev it and it's running extremely rich, I think maybe my maf is going and my spark plugs are in need of replacement, I have yet to check both.

Is this how you bought the car?

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
hmmm. do you have a boost leak? if your running really rich could be it. or try swaping out you afm with someone with a good one before buying one.

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
VanSupra;1452086 said:
Lol.. so what did you do to it?

ran the wire for my wideband, cut the siren on my akarm because it was pissing me off when I was trying to work on it and thats it.

I also tried using a "better" maf that came with the car but it wont even start with that one on so i think its garbage.

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
arizzle;1452199 said:
hmmm. do you have a boost leak? if your running really rich could be it. or try swaping out you afm with someone with a good one before buying one.

I dont know anyone in my town with a Mk3 and I'm sure I'm the only one with a mark3 in my town.

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
If you need to try one I've got my car off the road for the winter and you're welcome to give it a shot. I'm in Abbotsford though.