November Guzzle and Grunt

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
upgradedsupra;1456645 said:
Good meet, nice to see you guys, and newer guys.

Don forgot where the meet was, or he lost weight and we all missed him. lol

Duane

Sorry I missed the meet guys. I told Ozzie what happened and to explain it to you all..

Duane, I have a better chance of losing enough weight to disappear before you could ever hit 5' 9" aahhhhhhhhhhh

redma70;1456912 said:
Yeah whats up with that???
We deffinetly all should have sent the bills from Red Robin to Don :biglaugh:

Well you all could have came by my place later for a cruise.

:)

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
redma70;1456920 said:
I had my grandma's sunbird man, I don't think thats cruise worthy haha

Haha no worries.

MROsborne;1456921 said:
Ozzie's got the exact same last name as me eh? I've never seen him before in my life LOL

He's been paying your child support for 18 years..lol..

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
VanSupra;1456919 said:
Sorry I missed the meet guys. I told Ozzie what happened and to explain it to you all..

Duane, I have a better chance of losing enough weight to disappear before you could ever hit 5' 9" aahhhhhhhhhhh

Well you all could have came by my place later for a cruise.

:)

I don't think so. lol

The meet was at Red Robbins, in case you forgot. :icon_razz

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
MROsborne;1456911 said:
Ya your car is pretty nice jay, it was a tad dirty at the meet but still, pretty fricken nice, better than my soup. I also forgot I take some pictures, even if it was only 3 supras and a skyline lol

thanks for the kind words. If you only knew the car the way I do, you might not think the same way!! I could have washed it, but I only had it out of the garage for about 4 hours, then its back to sleep for the winter. I want a picture with the black saw blades, as I just threw those on before the meet, along with a set of rear 245/50R16's that fill the wheel wells just the way I like.

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
MROsborne;1457545 said:
At least your car runs LOL

Ya thats definatly a new "thing" that Im trying out with it. Its a strange adjustment to make, but Im doing what I can.

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
I don't fully understand what your talking about since I don't really know much about your car. What I meant was that your car runs, mine doesn't too great, therefore yours is still better than mine any way you slice it. :p plus I really like 1JZs I only went with my car because of it's modifications.

Last edited:

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
mine didnt run for 2 1/2 years. Then it ran for 2 months before winter storage. then in May this year I spun 2 rod bearings at the track. 4 months later its runs just in time for winter storage, again. so ya.... Running, definatly a new thing for me and my car lol

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
Jayhall;1457952 said:
mine didnt run for 2 1/2 years. Then it ran for 2 months before winter storage. then in May this year I spun 2 rod bearings at the track. 4 months later its runs just in time for winter storage, again. so ya.... Running, definatly a new thing for me and my car lol
Ooo 2 bearing eh? What a pain in the ass, I'm glad my car isnt like that bad now I can understand what you mean!